Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: screw it, went with the cumara

Default screw it, went with the cumara

after breaking my rod the other day, i went to bass pro to exchange it. but rather than doing that i asked for store credit... bought a few stuff and went to big 5 to get the 2009 license w/ ocean stamp.

Since i had a mailer coupon at tacklewarehouse.com for 10% off, i decided to go for the cumara 6'8" medium xfast rod. placed the order just now. comes with a free shirt too!

that replaces the BPS rod, my custom rod is still in the works! woohoo 2009 better bring in some fishies!

its a killer rod man. i got the same version in a 7-2. the sensitivity and weight of it is awesome! have fun with it :)

hahaha thats cool bro when the fishing picks up we will bass it up at the pudd.

God Bless

basscatcher

I have the same rod also in 7'2". Rod tip broke hooking a large surf fish. Never knew what it was... Went to a store that had the same model in stock. Got a over the counter exchange. Got to love Shimano's warranty.
    I wonder if anyother rod company has a "Over the counter" warranty. It saves up to $75.00 in shipping..