Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/1/09 DVL LMB TT and an Okuma

Default 1/1/09 DVL LMB TT and an Okuma

Went to DVL Today with a new swimbait and a new rod. Managed 2 LMB's, one 4lb, one 3lb but not what I was really looking for. (Mr Stripey..)

Both LMB's caught on SS TT's. One 8" and one 10". My new swimbait is the 10" 4 section wake bait. What a gorgeous bait in the water. I am truly in love. The new Okuma Swimbait rod handled it masterfully!

Fish not really worth picturing but heres the new gear!

Hopefully Mr Stripey will come out and play again soon.

your bait like you made it??? looks like a TT with a extra section...crazy looks cool

Its a TT. As you and I have talked before, I couldnt make that on a bet.

Cool, glad to hear you picked up some swim bait fish.

Those Okuma's are bad *** rods, especially considering the price.
    I just picked up one more yesterday that I had on ordered, a 7-11 MH to add to the arsenal. Now I'm set with all three swim bait rods in 7-11's a MH, H, and XH.
    I fish the tar out of them and really like the action.

The TT's are killer too, haven't caught anything as of yet on the TT's,but the action is awesome and it's just a matter of time.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the weather like?

I put up a post for a split on a pontoon anytime this week and weekend but no takers.

I have a boat reserved for Sat and I'm going there tommorrow to hit the shoreline.

Thanks for the report, I was getting tired of reading the BROWN TROUT REPORT, turned into a bash fest. LOL

Take care all and tight lines.
    Last edited by snag; 01-01-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Dont know much about this stuff. But i would bite it if i was a striper. Deadly weapons ya got there bingjr.. Hope 2 cya out there someday soon

Nice going BingJr. Thanks for the post

great report.

those okumas are killer stcks, i just picked one up too.

The Okuma Guide Select swimbait rods are the best swimbait rods made. If you havent tried one yet you are really missing out. There is a new 711 telescopic version just released, got mine the other day from hookeduptackle.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post

will bluegills or crappie be interested in this great looking lure
    Last edited by Seng90806; 01-02-2009 at 02:11 AM.

Default fun

Fist of all i want to apologive when you went by the dam and said hello i could not see who you were. I asked my friend and he said something about banger. I did not know you were my friend famous bing jr.lol. Did not relaize till i taked to you at the dock.Glad you had a good time. it was hot out there sunny i had no shirt on for most of the day and the water was like glass most of the day.Nice seeing you and your fiends out ther,see you at the vine this weekend.Happy new year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast