Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great way to start the new year!

Ryan, great report. It was nice getting to talk a lil' bit while watching you throw stuff all over the place.

Glad you all had a great day on the water. I have been fighting the flu all week and decided I didn't want to make that long drive to the Vine. I knew it was going to be a very good day. Glad to see so many Team 57 folks out there. Happy New Year to all of you and hopefully we'll all have many good fishing days together Health and happiness to all of us..........OFG

Nice job on the fish Ryan!!!!!! It was nice to fish with you and thank you for netting my 4.6#! I went back today and it was really slow!!!!!!!!! Tim and I only got one fish the whole day! Hope to fish corona with you sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty girl View Post
    Hey Ryan
    it was nice seeing you, greg and rocky this morning. im sorry lucky and erica couldnt join us.
    i pretty much stayed in the kitchen but i was able to snap a few pics. my battery went out mid morning, right before your rod started pulling in the fish~sorry~ but this is what i can share.
    thanx to the Team 57 boys for a great day on the island! Fisherbrat and I had fun as usual.
    have a hot and dirty 2009 everyone!
    Nice pics Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    After a year and a half of unemployment, my wife starts her new job on monday. The kids are now living in Ohio and my stroke did not turn out to be that bad. Just a little tingling in the fingers and an arm that naturally goes to the sling position. I think I'll keep the boat. It was great to get out to the lake yesterday.
    Best of health to you in 2009 Bruce....

It was great seeing Team57 members in force on New Years Day, sorry I didn't make it until 2pm ....yeah I celebrated the New Year a little later than expected.

I took a couple pics of the day I thought I'd share...I think this was one of the fish you farmed Kalidawg because I don't have any with you holding fish Nice bendo though!

Some of the 57 crew...KaliDawg, 2Quick, FishingBrat and Timmytillo chillin along the shoreline....Granny and GrampaFish in background on the boat

Mr. Bendo aka "The Gill Hunter"

Patrick caught these guys too....wtg dude!

Granny and GrampaFish out on the lake as the sun starts to go down

There were some huge fish brought to the fish cleaning station...."got roe?"

DropShotDude showing off a fish another angler had brought in earlier

Kalidawg got some new wheels and took off for home....cool ride right there!

See you at the Vine,

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12