Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of a nation

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    The statistics abound. Deep, thick and from a lot of sources, some violent and some educated.. Google...

http://tinyurl.com/8b8st

llegal aliens in the United States

Our illegal immigration counters are based on an estimated twenty million illegal aliens having been present in our nation as of January 1, **2004**.

You could easily double that to 40 million by 2009...

============

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/

Welcome To The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration

Most Americans are against illegal immigration, but I feel that the majority just don't know the dire situation that our country is in and the damage that illegal aliens are doing to the United States.
    From the costs of education to traffic congestion to the impact of having a bilingual society, you'll find all of the facts here.
    Begin with A Foreward From P.F. Wagner

A few interesting notes from the article:

• The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise would die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens EACH DAY!!.
    • Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed EACH DAY by uninsured drunk driving illegals.
    • There would be no one to smuggle across our southern border the heroin, marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamines, which plague the United States, reducing the U.S. supply of methamphetamines that day, by 80%.
    • Our hospital emergency rooms would not be flooded with everything from gunshot wounds, to anchor babies, to imported diseases, to hangnails, giving American citizens the day off from standing in line behind illegals.
    • Eight American children would not suffer the horror as victims of sex crimes EACH DAY.
    Are Congressman King's comments baseless rhetoric, hateful speech, or actual facts? The MSM (mainstream media) and proponents of illegal aliens consistently bombard us with reports of an individual illegal alien that has done what most legal immigrants do: work hard and succeed. However, what they rarely tell us about are any of the negative aspects of illegal immigration. This report will detail some of the dark, negative aspects of the impact of illegal aliens that you might not be aware of.
    Let's start with a broad summary on how illegal immigration is or can affect you personally. Here are just some of the negative side affects of illegal immigration:

• easy conduit for terrorists entering the USA
    • massive escalation in crime
    • surge in foreign national prisoners to support for years
    • increases Balkanization of US
    • increases multiculturalism/segregation/divisiveness instead of the American melting pot
    • increases desire for Aztlan (reclaiming SW states for Mexico)
    • increasing number of traffic accidents
    • main contributor to surging US population
    • dramatic impact on society and infrastructure, including education
    • destruction of fragile ecosystems in American SW
    • main cause of emergency rooms and hospitals closing as well as service cut backs
    • introduction of third world diseases
    • increased welfare costs
    • massive costs to society – over and above contributions
    In any case, the author of this report wants to make it perfectly clear: very few Americans are against a reasonable amount of legal immigration, regardless of race, nationality or ethnicity, but most Americans are against any amount of illegal immigration, regardless of race, nationality or ethnicity.
    It is further to be noted that the illegal aliens are not just a "Mexican" or "Hispanic" problem. It is only that most illegal aliens are currently from Mexico and the vast majority of illegal aliens are Hispanic.
    Maybe with the exception of the Swedish Bikini Team, the majority of Americans would be against any people, regardless of race, nationality or ethnicity, being illegal aliens in the USA.
    Prison/incarceration costs: *2004*!!!!
    It is worth noting that all the incarceration costs, some $5.6 billion in 2004, are ultimately paid for by the taxpayers
    In any case, with 267,000 illegal aliens incarcerated, as of *2003*, just the incarceration costs at $25,000 per inmate per year is **$6.7 BILLION** per year. I'll take a wild guess that you didn't realize we were spending that much. Do you have any better ideas on what we could be spending $6.7 billion a year on rather than providing three meals a day and color TV to a bunch of illegal alien prisoners? While you think about that, here is anther one to ponder: how much money would we have saved since 1980 if there were still only 9,000 incarcerated illegal aliens rather than 267,000?

I could go on for a long time here. But *read* the article. It is old, but quite thorough.

You may just change your mind on the illegal problem that is draining this great country DRY..

Like it says, the number of Mexican/Hespanic Illegals is very high, due to the proximity of the boarder and Economics there..

This is Not a race issue, this is not an Immigrant issue (we are all Immigrants), including the American Indians (they just got here sooner, according to some experts)..

Yes its a problem, A big problem!!!!
    that is costing us more then we can afford.
    Solutions?????
    Amnesty & Legalize them and so they can pay taxes, then slam the boarder closed??
    One solution that I have read that makes sense and probably the only one that will work at all.....

You have to have your head in the sand to NOT know the issues and costs to the 'legal' citizens (who pay taxes) for the illegals in this country.. And it gets bigger every year.

I drove a truck for 7 years after I retired. Its not just Calif or the S/W states either. Its at least 49 states that I am aware of (Excluding only Hawaii, I havnt been there)...
    Canada dont play around... Few and far between there.

Like I said, it will end..... The money is about gone.......

Thanks. I'll read all of it.

Wow... a lot in those links... so, I'll read some of it now some of it later. Very interesting and frightening numbers pertaining to violent crime. I am curious as to what source those numbers can be attributed.

And... that's not sand my head is stuck in ;) ...clearly the illegal immigration issue is not just a problem but a battery of problems...

However, I must still maintain that a big chunk of the stuff that get's made/harvested here and eagerly consumed by real Americans is made/harvested by illegal immigrants... and I really don't think we real Americans are going to be too thrilled to pay five bucks for a head of cabage picket by a genuine, red-blooded, legal American teamster.

I mean, if real Americans could hire other real Americans to do the dirty work, why wouldn't they? Greed? And who's really beeing greedy here? Everyone can agree that the situation is f***ed but nobody seems to feel they bear even the slightest responsibility in the matter at all. The whole "It's not me/us it's you/them" sentiment is profoundly tiresome. How 'bout we/us/you/them just knock it off? More than of a couple of our major industries are profitable only because some poor suckers are being payed way less than the value of the product of their work AND WE SEEM TO LIKE THAT PART OF THE EQUATION PRETTY DANG WELL. One certain way to solve the illegal immigration problem is to stop making/growing stuff here and let China do it all... unless we can convince a vastly greater number of real Americans to chop broccoli for a six bucks and hour.
    Last edited by City Dad; 01-06-2009 at 01:36 PM.

It goes way beyond the cost of Crime and punishment..
    The Schools (ask any teacher), Walfare & food stamp programs, the medical community, Higher education (they qualify for Scholorships).
    A new citizen every time one has a baby.
    I could go on & on... But its all a drain on TAX money, with no return. Just a big black money pit....
    Its not just produce...
    I have been to many a Midwest beef packing plants that were 90+% (what looked to my untrained Calif eye) Illegals???
    Chicken & pork plants, the same thing..
    Apples in Wash State. On the farms & warehouses.
    Christmas trees in Oregon.
    Oranges in Fla...
    on & on & on......
    Im sure its not just the warehouses, Packing plants or farms either...
    Any warehouse from Main to Calif & Fla to Wash State.
    Except Walmart, 'of all places'. They had a pretty diverse range of employees at every one I unloaded at...
    Every fast food wiki up or restaurant, hotels, motels..

Im not sure the employers can justify less then min wage in payroll taxes, SSI, Dis ins etc.. So there must be a way they are putting the extra profit in their own greedy pockets????

We would have to give up eating anything or wearing clothes, or having a Christmas tree to boycott what illegals touch....

The businesses have to be made accountable for who they hire....
    So what if beef goes up 2 cents a pound. I cant afford it now...
    I havnt had a Strawberry in years (thats a lie)...
    If the jobs arent there, the flow over the majestic Rio Grande STOPS...
    Amnesty for those here now, Soc Sec Cards and pay taxes...
    Then lock it down tight and deport those that failed to use the Amnesty....

Does any one know what it takes to support 38, 000, 000 (thats 38 million) people (thats an entire country)??
    Who pay nothing for that support.

We all know Wikipedia is Solid truth..

http://tinyurl.com/7tvh8k

Methods used by the government for estimating the population of illegal immigrants typically are grossly under-reported, for political reasons.
    Such as the "residual" method described below. Plus it is virtually impossible to keep track of the movements and whereabouts of illegal immigrants. Some "unofficial" estimates go as high as up to well over 70 million illegal immigrants currently residing in the United States. But a more accurate actual figure probably lies somewhere in between.
    Such as the over 38 million figure reported here.

EDIT:
    I just saw your "Respect the ladies" topic.
    As important as it is to keep a level of sustainable fish in the water for our fishing pleasure. It is more important by far to Keep a ratio of Non taxed to taxed citizens..
    Angler = Illegals = non tax payer
    BSP = taxpayer = Money

Once the Angler side is overweight to far, the whole system fails...
    No fish left, collapse of a nation...

Good thread by the way, well illustrated and stated...
    I C&R all fish (unless they get Gaffed).. :-(

Last edited by Nessie Hunter; 01-06-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Man what a great read....

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Thanks. I'll read all of it.

Wow... a lot in those links... so, I'll read some of it now some of it later. Very interesting and frightening numbers pertaining to violent crime. I am curious as to what source those numbers can be attributed.

And... that's not sand my head is stuck in ;) ...clearly the illegal immigration issue is not just a problem but a battery of problems...

However, I must still maintain that a big chunk of the stuff that get's made/harvested here and eagerly consumed by real Americans is made/harvested by illegal immigrants... and I really don't think we real Americans are going to be too thrilled to pay five bucks for a head of cabage picket by a genuine, red-blooded, legal American teamster.

I mean, if real Americans could hire other real Americans to do the dirty work, why wouldn't they? Greed? And who's really beeing greedy here? Everyone can agree that the situation is f***ed but nobody seems to feel they bear even the slightest responsibility in the matter at all. The whole "It's not me/us it's you/them" sentiment is profoundly tiresome. How 'bout we/us/you/them just knock it off? More than of a couple of our major industries are profitable only because some poor suckers are being payed way less than the value of the product of their work AND WE SEEM TO LIKE THAT PART OF THE EQUATION PRETTY DANG WELL. One certain way to solve the illegal immigration problem is to stop making/growing stuff here and let China do it all... unless we can convince a vastly greater number of real Americans to chop broccoli for a six bucks and hour.
    CD I had to do a paper on the cost of illegal immigration and also the cost of putting a stop to it as far as prices to consumers was concerned and there would be very little increase. The main cost for produce that is bought at the store is not the cost of the labor pool but rather the cost of transportation, fuel, processing, canning, energy, and crop fertilizers/ insecticides. The benefits of removing a largely non tax paying work force in favor of legal workers who will pay taxes is huge. Illegal immigrants do collect wellfare, SSI, WIC, and also add the need for more roads, police officers, schools, teachers, judges, courts, sanitation control facilities/ emploiees, prision gaurds, and in general a bigger government. Illegal immigrants in jails makes up a much larger % of prision population than they make up of the general population. Many are repeat offenders and most are in for crimes other than violating immigration law. The low wages that are given to illegals has not helped the average citizen because it has served to drive down the wages of citizens working in industeries that have a large percent of illegal workers. This verified by looking at the dept of labor annual reports (pay close attention to the stagnation of construction worker, services workers and ag workers wages in states such as Tx., Ca., NC., NM., and NY). I have done the reasearch through the Dept. of Labor, Dept. of Corrections, Dept of Justice, PEW research center and countless other reputable sources. I do not count of FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, or any other talking head because they mostly work for a union that has a political agenda.

I remember in the late 60's ,and early 70s construction booms. All the union carpenters. Dry wallers,roofers. Plummers, and so on made top dollar because they had a skill. After that time, a certain so called great president decided to go on a quest to destroy all unions,so his rich ,and wealthy buddys could pay lower wages ,and no benifits. The jobs offered to unskilled aliens were just that, unskilled,they did the low paying things like migrent workers do. Land scaping,produce harvesting and general manuel labor. Ever since the collapes of the unions . These greedy rich ,and wealthy empoyers, basicly stared paying such low wages ,you saw the influx of more, and more illegals,which to them was good money.blame the few entiltled so called good rich buissness men ,for this whole problem.all those skilled labor jobs were back breaking work. When you get the wages down that low, and offer no benifits who is going to bust there a@@@s. The damage has been done ,and not to offend any of my la raza brothers. I come from a family of migrent workers ,3 generations ago.the illegals now performing these skilled jobs, have learned to pass it on ,to there now legal status children, who are citizens. Training is the key, and fair wages which was the norm when unions had control.offered appreticeship programs,back in the day.i agree we have to do something about this problem,but blaming a certain race is not fair .blame the wealthy few who caused this. They just coudnt stand the fact a skilled person should make a good living ..just my thoughts ...mike the pmb....

take the bird feeder away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaklEq36_dk

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post

Love that video!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
    I wonder if that guy realizes who made his shirt.

and one more thing. I notice this guy wants thing to go back to "the way they were before"... but before what? and how far back is he thinkin' we should take it? Ten years? Fifteen? Fifty? Back "before" segregation was out-lawed? Or maybe back "before" we stopped pilloring people for public profanity?

Way I see it, going backwards is, well, backwards. What does not adapt and evolve is doomed to extinction... ;)

I'd take down my bird feeder if it attracted that guy.
    Last edited by City Dad; 01-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Now thats some funny ****. Just like i stated ,i wonder when his family immigrated from the old country, and what kind of crappy job ,did his family have to do when being called, and treated like this clown wants, immigrents treated. He would still be in the old country. Thats what im talking about....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123