Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End of a nation

Default End of a nation

"You cannot legislate
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Ahhh, more whit and wisdom from Televangelists.

Deut. 15:7. If there is a poor man among you, one of your brothers, in any of the towns of the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart, nor close your hand to your poor brother; but you shall freely open your hand to him, and generously lend him sufficient for his need in whatever he lacks.

Default Key words

[QUOTE=Scoring Machine;
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Whew !! Too Heavy for this guy ..... Chill bros, have a beer or two..

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Cat View Post
    "You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.
    You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
    ~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers ~~

I unfortunately couldn't agree more.

I will on any day stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone else and assist them in their struggles, I do in fact have a problem always doing it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    I unfortunately couldn't agree more.

I will on any day stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone else and assist them in their struggles, I do in fact have a problem "always" doing it for them.
    Well said Bing.

I recently read an article that predicted the fall of the U S by 2012..
    Mostly due to the high cost of our mostly non functioning, over sized, Government and the liberal pay out to so many..
    Now they want to raise the fuel tax to pay for road repairs (federally).. The taxes in place are being funneled to other bleeding heart programs and the roads are falling apart.... Just like everything else....

What ever happened to the Calif Lottery that was supposed to Lift our schools to be world class institutions???? Kids cant even read today or have to pay for their own extra activities (if they even exist).. Teacher pay is in the toilet..
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher???????????

Used to be people were humiliated that they had to go on any welfare to get by in hard times....
    Look around!!! its a way of life now... Fraud is rampant and generation after generation propagate (breed) to get bigger checks from YOU..
    And never return any of it by paying into the system as it was designed...

The friggin "illegals" have better benefits then I do for christs sake. Medical, food stamps, free lunches, and yes College scholarships etc etc etc....

We better do something and QUICK!!!!!

Last edited by Nessie Hunter; 01-02-2009 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Well said Bing.

I recently read an article that predicted the fall of the U S by 2012..
    Mostly due to the high cost of our mostly non functioning, over sized, Government and the liberal pay out to so many..
    Now they want to raise the fuel tax to pay for road repairs (federally).. The taxes in place are being funneled to other bleeding heart programs and the roads are falling apart.... Just like everything else....

What ever happened to the Calif Lottery that was supposed to Lift our schools to be world class institutions???? Kids cant even read today or have to pay for their own extra activities (if they even exist).. Teacher pay is in the toilet..
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher???????????

Used to be people were humiliated that they had to go on any welfare to get by in hard times....
    Look around!!! its a way of life now... Fraud is rampant and generation after generation propagate (breed) to get bigger checks from YOU..
    And never return any of it by paying into the system as it was designed...

The friggin "illegals" have better benefits then I do for christs sake. Medical, food stamps, free lunches, and yes College scholarships etc etc etc....

We better do something and QUICK!!!!!

Nessie, you have just touched the tip.........so much fraud from people coming to this great country and literally stealing us blind. Our SSI is busted due to the fact that most any one coming to this country fills out the disability application on the plane and are directed to the agencies that will help them. So many people I see don't even have social security numbers, but walk in the door demanding sect 8 housing, food stamps, SSI, free medical, free medications,,,,Thge list goes on and on. Interestingly, the only folks who have trouble getting thier disability benefits are true Americans who have worked al their lives in America. IMHO, the office that deals with immigration is where funding needs to be beefed up big time and anyone without a greencard or other real proof that they belong here needs to go back where they came from. Immigration quotas need to be re-established as well as new legal immigrants being required to speak our national language, ENGLISH....Think how much money the govt could save by not printing everything in multiple languages. I am for anyone coming here who does it the legal way, not just sneaking across the border and applying for freebies, then sending the cash home to "their country" Sorry all, this is a hot subject for me..........."The fleecing of America"

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Tighter border protection.

That's 100% true for what you said.For example,I have to fully pay for my lunch at school while they eat for free.The schools suggest that people who make under about $15k a year get free lunch and tons of other privileges compared to a family that is "middle class".

That is not too fair at all,my parents came to the U.S. as "illegals",but they worked thier a$$es hard and never asked for wellfare or anything like that EVER.They did pay taxes since they started working too.They came to the U.S. not only to make $$$ and go back...They wanted to be American and prosper.They did,I'm here,and no way I am going to live in thier country...

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Tighter border protection.

That's 100% true for what you said.For example,I have to fully pay for my lunch at school while they eat for free.The schools suggest that people who make under about $15k a year get free lunch and tons of other privileges compared to a family that is "middle class".

That is not too fair at all,my parents came to the U.S. as "illegals",but they worked thier a$$es hard and never asked for wellfare or anything like that EVER.They did pay taxes since they started working too.They came to the U.S. not only to make $$$ and go back...They wanted to be American and prosper.They did,I'm here,and no way I am going to live in thier country...
    Yeah, at times, it seems like its getting to the point where if you are legal and make decent money, you get further and further behind while the "others" get everything for free...medical, dental, food, housing, etc. Its ridiculous.....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Nessie, you have just touched the tip.........so much fraud from people coming to this great country and literally stealing us blind. Our SSI is busted due to the fact that most any one coming to this country fills out the disability application on the plane and are directed to the agencies that will help them. So many people I see don't even have social security numbers, but walk in the door demanding sect 8 housing, food stamps, SSI, free medical, free medications,,,,Thge list goes on and on. Interestingly, the only folks who have trouble getting thier disability benefits are true Americans who have worked al their lives in America. IMHO, the office that deals with immigration is where funding needs to be beefed up big time and anyone without a greencard or other real proof that they belong here needs to go back where they came from. Immigration quotas need to be re-established as well as new legal immigrants being required to speak our national language, ENGLISH....Think how much money the govt could save by not printing everything in multiple languages. I am for anyone coming here who does it the legal way, not just sneaking across the border and applying for freebies, then sending the cash home to "their country" Sorry all, this is a hot subject for me..........."The fleecing of America"

Im so with you OFG, you have no idea....

GD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast