Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Eve fun!!!!!!!!!

Default New Years Eve fun!!!!!!!!!

Wide open fishing was once again the norm on this holiday eve. Limits where extermly common and once again the big fish decieded to go on the chew.
    Numerous 10+ lb fish where brought to the scales coming from various locales.
    John Licata of Corona bested this 12.10 Raibow while trolling a lure down the West Shore.

Great job with that monster John!
    Next up was Brent Fisher of Lakewood with his 12.0 Rainbow that bit a power worm fished on get this, 10yrs old 2lb test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Brent and get yourself some new string!
    Chris Trinajstch of Santa Ana bested this 10.14 Rainbow while soaking a inflated nightcrawler on the West Shore. Congrats Chris on a truly impressive catch.

Todd Weidman of Lakewood caught this 10.8 Rainbow while fishing from Trout Island. Todd made the catch on a Pink Powerworm fished with Spring Green Power Bait.

Like I said limits where pretty common today. Lots of anglers brought up limits including Xy "dirtygirl" Weiss and Garret Weiss. They got there limits fishing from the South Shore. Way to go guys.

I want to wish everyone that reads this post a Happy New Year! What a year it has been! Hopefully I will get a chance to post a 2008 in Review post! I want everyone to be safe out there tonight.
    Jimmy

nice fish , i wanna go is irvine open tommorrow ????

Congrats Xy & Garrett!

Dana

Happy New Year Jimmy! Nice fishing with you today. And to everyone else be safe. Cindy

The Vine will be opened tomorrow,regular hours.

man i knew i shoulda went today looks like everyone had fun today, oh well i'll be out there tomorrow to par take in the slaying manana

gone..........

Congrats Chrissy and Garret on one heck of a fish!

Happy New Years to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    Happy New Year Jimmy! Nice fishing with you today. And to everyone else be safe. Cindy

The Vine will be opened tomorrow,regular hours.

thanx cindy

thanx for the report jimmy awesome job on the report & pics

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    man i knew i shoulda went today looks like everyone had fun today, oh well i'll be out there tomorrow to par take in the slaying manana

gone..........

Omar, you missed out. Hope you can make it tomorrow.

Congrats Chrissy & Garrett on getting your limits before 11:00 AM

You two ROCK

10 trout before 11? Holly smokes that some good lookin fish. Congrats ,,hope 2 cya out there soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast