Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Reseda park lake report 12/29/08

Default Reseda park lake report 12/29/08

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver%20carp.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	9398 i caught this silver bullet today. It took me about 15 minutes to land on 6 lb test. I lost a bigger one just after i landed the first one,this one had some back on it too!!, i guess my adrenaline was still pumping, because i applied to much pressue and pop went the hook. Oh well, it was nothing but good times. Thanks for letting me use your digital scale andy the fish weighed 12.7 lbs, next time i'll take a shot at your thirteen pound record, i look forward to reading your fishing book about city lakes when it comes out, i don't know if you want my ugly mug pic in it, i think the carp is better looking, i'll be back again to slay the backyard beast that got away.
    Last edited by carpinator; 12-29-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Reminds me of the good old days, thanks for sharing carpinator.

Alright carpinator you added me to your friends list, now you gotta PM me your bait of choice!

TD

Nice Carp! Thanks for the pic and your report. Cindy

Nice catch. i remember back in the days, prolly about year 1995, the lake is stocked with a bunch of baby bass and my friend and I use to catch them with spinners. I think thats what you call them. it has a fluffy feather with oval metal thing. Anyways, good ol' times.

Beautiful fish Carpinator!! Nice..

nice catch...ive been there before, and i caught a 13lb carp.....wat did you catch it on?