Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How 'bout them CHARGERS?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    HB, the chargers are in and that's all that counts. It at least gives them a shot.

But here is a run down of the Chargers last seven games....

Losses:
    Pitts- playoff team
    Indy- playoff team
    Atl- playoff team

Combined records 35-13

WINS:

Oak---- enough said
    KC--- one of the worst teams this year.
    Tampa---- falling apart lost to "said" raiders
    Denver--- 8-8

Combined records 24-40

I'm not saying the Bolts are going to lose, I'm just putting it in black and white.....And it's hard not to be worried when Manning is on the field.

Good Luck!
    I agree with you SCG7 somewhat. I just want to add that they lost to Pitt by 1 point (last play at the end would not have mattered if the D holds Pitt) and loss to Indy by 3 (due to lame arse coaching in the final seconds. I mean a good coach would not have called timeout and then ask for a measurement and then kick a field goal). I will not try to justify the loss to Atlanta because the Bolts did get their butt kicked up and down the field.

If they do play like they did against the Broncos the other night, then this team could be dangerous.

How about my Min. Vikings !! They beat NYG on Sunday . I did not get to watch the game or see the highlights but I bet $ 5.00 to a Philly fan for there next meeting . I got my fingers crosses

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    How about my Min. Vikings !! They beat NYG on Sunday . I did not get to watch the game or see the highlights but I bet $ 5.00 to a Philly fan for there next meeting . I got my fingers crosses
    I hope the Vikings run all over the Eagles. Sunday they played against the 2nd and 3rd string team from the Giants, but a win is a win.

Philly is the only team that beat us. The other losses are on Ben.

Good luck! Terrell Davis predicted Philly/Pitt in the SB. That would be good!

I figured there would be at least ONE post from a Charger fan after yesterday's OT win...you guys are acting like padre fans!

Congrats on a huge win...I hope they have what it takes to make it through the AFC.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I hate to say it Japo, but have you ever heard the phrase "one and done"?

The Colts have not lost since the end of October....I think SD will probably be golfing by next Monday.....good luck though!

TD

We're not done yet!!

(Yes, I am the uber bandwagon fan)

as much as i want the bolts to win...i still have to say that the ravens are going to take it all

Props to them..it was a good game

Congrats to the Bolts.

The run stops this Sunday.

I feel our 6th ring coming on!!

Well lets see. Where should i start??

I have been a long time season ticket holder for the Bolts and since i grew up in SD and my parents took us to see the great Kieth Lincoln, John Hadel, Speedy Duncan, Lance Allworth, Johnny Unitus, Dan Fouts and many countless more of the greatest players ever to play.

We are fortunate to have a very good friend #32 Eric Weddle defensive free safety for the Chargers from Alta Loma. He has given us insight to all the behind the scenes info from the last couple of years since being drafted by the chargers.

Eric comes out at all the home games and eats at our tailgate bar be que after every game where we and his parents have been tailgating for the last three years. Its alot of fun and it has been a great run. Here are some highlights;

Typical crowd on game day;

Typical meal on game day;

Eric Weddle cuttin it up after the game with the homies;

Awesome times at the Comm! Its how we roll!

Since getting to know Eric Weddle and his lovely family it has added a new demension to Charger home games. Who would have ever thought the young kid from Alta Loma would go on to have such an outstanding career at Utah State and now with the SD Chargers?

Next week against the Steelers, here we come! Open this link below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiCxhtGMhc

Later; Big Ed!

Last edited by Big Ed; 01-04-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: resizing pics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast