Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How 'bout them CHARGERS?

Default How 'bout them CHARGERS?

Now we're playing like expected. The league had better watch out, we're HOT!

Japo

I hate to say it Japo, but have you ever heard the phrase "one and done"?

The Colts have not lost since the end of October....I think SD will probably be golfing by next Monday.....good luck though!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I hate to say it Japo, but have you ever heard the phrase "one and done"?

The Colts have not lost since the end of October....I think SD will probably be golfing by next Monday.....good luck though!

TD
    I am with Japo on this one. I think the Colts will have big problems if the O-Line plays like it did last night (run block). I am a little scared of the D for the Bolts. They need to pressure Manning like they did at both games last year and not give him time to carve up the secondary. Also Norv should let his O coordinator call the plays and tempo at the end of each half so there are no more unnecessary timeouts.

Yes the Colts are on an impressive winning streak, but I hope they start a new streak of losing on Saturday night. That way when Monday comes around Marvin Harrison will be cut and looking for a new team. Wouldn't that be funny if he ended up with the Niners along with Holt. The Niners receiving corp would be Bruce, Holt, and Harrison.

Should be a great game. Chargers have been playing great...ever since LT got healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by HBJapo View Post
    Now we're playing like expected. The league had better watch out, we're HOT!

Japo
    You were joking right j/k Good luck to them.. Now that my team is out I could careless who goes to the Super Bowl as long as its a good game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfish View Post
    I am with Japo on this one. I think the Colts will have big problems if the O-Line plays like it did last night (run block). I am a little scared of the D for the Bolts. They need to pressure Manning like they did at both games last year and not give him time to carve up the secondary. Also Norv should let his O coordinator call the plays and tempo at the end of each half so there are no more unnecessary timeouts.

Yes the Colts are on an impressive winning streak, but I hope they start a new streak of losing on Saturday night. That way when Monday comes around Marvin Harrison will be cut and looking for a new team. Wouldn't that be funny if he ended up with the Niners along with Holt. The Niners receiving corp would be Bruce, Holt, and Harrison.
    I think the colt defense will be the difference and Peyton is going to show why he is the "man", but for the record I will definitely be rooting for SD.

Good luck to your team....anyone know who the Rams wanna draft?

TD

They're 8-8 and barely got in..The Colts are on a 9 game win streak. The Chargers beat Indy last year..somethings gotta give. I heard that LT is hurt again?

On a side note it's a shame New England didn't qualify with an 11-5 record

MM

Good luck to them. I want the Chargers to win, and Miami too. I don't see Miami winning and the Chargers game is a tough call for either team.

REALLY glad the Patriots* are out of it. Karma, baby.

GO STEELERS!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I think the colt defense will be the difference and Peyton is going to show why he is the "man", but for the record I will definitely be rooting for SD.

Good luck to your team....anyone know who the Rams wanna draft?

TD
    Man the Rams needs to draft basically every position. They need some line help from both sides of the ball and definitely need more experienced secondary help. They also need to get rid of their strength/conditioning coach. Too many injuries to Jackson.

HB, the chargers are in and that's all that counts. It at least gives them a shot.

But here is a run down of the Chargers last seven games....

Losses:
    Pitts- playoff team
    Indy- playoff team
    Atl- playoff team

Combined records 35-13

WINS:

Oak---- enough said
    KC--- one of the worst teams this year.
    Tampa---- falling apart lost to "said" raiders
    Denver--- 8-8

Combined records 24-40

I'm not saying the Bolts are going to lose, I'm just putting it in black and white.....And it's hard not to be worried when Manning is on the field.

Good Luck!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast