Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solid bite at the Vine 12/28

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    In line 5:35am - Frickin BRRRRRR!!!! Super duper cold for socal!!! I'm not sure I've ever had a coffee more enjoyable than the one I bought in the tackle shop shortly after arriving.

It stayed cold for a few hours with frost on the seats - thank god for those life jackets or my arse would have been frozen solid!
    Smitty
    Dude, have you gone soft already. "Sierra Smitty" complaining about the cold?? May have to change your screen name to Sierra SALLY.
    Nice report.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Dude, have you gone soft already. "Sierra Smitty" complaining about the cold?? May have to change your screen name to Sierra SALLY.
    Nice report.
    LOL! Yea, it's all about preparation and I was not prepared for 31 degrees (or so I was told) - would have had my usual fall Sierra gear, namely my Carhartt jacket.

Peace,
    Sierra Sally

Sierra Sally

great job Sue! Nice to see you there again!! I can attest to your biggest fish..you caught it right in front of us...looked like 3-3.5 lbs!! We were in relax mode and not workin too hard when you saw us haha...the Twins were actin up! Beautiful day on the lake huh?

Sierra Sally

Nice to see you at the lake again Jared. Sue is very to fish with Glad I was able to put you onto the fish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12