Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catfish'n DVL 12-27-08

Thanks Granny!

T.O. Trolly took me to school yesterday. Netman school. LOL

Brian, once me and my Dad got done there was just enough left for lunch tomorrow. LOL

Default fishing

thanx terry for another good trip.I loved showing off those fish to the dfg, i had him laughing.Happy new year everybody and thanx for the good words.It was 29 degrees when we boarded the rental.also saw two coyotes out there prowling around.Great staff we were treated like royalty.Man those fish bend the rods well and put up a great fight.when it warmed up[ to 47 it felt real warm.lol stoped and got some choclate ice cream on the weigh home.

I hear that we are all going to have to purchase Catfish stamps for 2009 due to all lakes needing restockings due to Team Trolltoon depleting the population.

Way to Slay!

DANG!

Legends of DVL?

Hey you guys, nice Holdover Whiskerfish!!!

Default dvl cats

you guys got them dialed in, way to go!

weather is killer right now, king harbor is stacked with your speical bait!!!

cm

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    thanx terry for another good trip.I loved showing off those fish to the dfg, i had him laughing.Happy new year everybody and thanx for the good words.It was 29 degrees when we boarded the rental.also saw two coyotes out there prowling around.Great staff we were treated like royalty.Man those fish bend the rods well and put up a great fight.when it warmed up[ to 47 it felt real warm.lol stoped and got some choclate ice cream on the weigh home.

Nice post guys, it was again a blast fishing with you guys, we all had the time of our lives, you guys put a clinic on and were putting the steel to them toads pretty consistently....

All the catfish you guys caught were some real pigs.

Thanks again for the bait, we would have went back for the bag but time is so limited at this lake you don't want to waste any going back and forth...

Such a great time was had by all of us joking and messing about (not for the timid minded though !)

Congrats to you guys, we too had fun showing off to the DFG, I think they wqere genuinely impressed !

It was crackup a when you caught that kitty on the mack head and then another on the same head..

I for one owe you guys for all your hospitality, I'll have to think of some way to pay you both back as I always say "what comes around goes around !"

Plus: I have xmas gifts for all of you guys (Chris, Terry, Bob, Khahn, Hiro)...

In my haste (at 3:30 am) I left the house and forgot them....dohhhh!

Another great day another great slay....salute to you guys !

Gary
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 12-29-2008 at 09:45 AM.

Excellent catch gentlemen! It was nice getting a call from the two Legends on your drive home from the lake for a private fish report.
    May the New Year brings Team TrollToon many more fabulous catches!!!

Terry, give me call when you get a chance...

Exclamation

Awesome job Terry & Chris!
    I can't wait to get out there someday with you guys.....

TEAM TROLLTOON ROCKS!

Hope to see you guys soon!......... and thank you for the TEAM 57 rep!

Dana

great job out there guys guys, i need to get out there my self for some kittys i only live 20 mins from dvl ud think id fish it more oh well as always u guys have done a fantastic job

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast