Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: corona lake 12/27

That picture of you holding the trout I am guessing was taken after 1pm cause we were right in "the spot" there behind you all morning until then. There was a triangle of boats just to the north of us that were catching fish all day long, Bah.

nice report matt, man that was just one of those days. seems like every time we finally get my pops out there it slows down. we just got to keep him going consistently then he'll get on some fish.

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    nice report matt, man that was just one of those days. seems like every time we finally get my pops out there it slows down. we just got to keep him going consistently then he'll get on some fish.

ya it always happens that way...thats effed up lol we defently need to get him on some fish! sux the bass are going deeper, you got to get your boat going

LUNKER PUNKER!

Man I want ONE!

Sorry for the tuff day out there. Nothing quite as painful as slow trout fishing.

Keep up the fantastic lure buiding!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12