Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HB Central report...

Znows has killer ice cream.

Went out New Years Eve. I couldn't believe it, it was cold as ice. The fog was heavy and it was the afternoon! I only stayed 1 hour for nada. It was too cold to even change set ups, so I split. I will be back out tomorrow, perhaps. Some friends went out yesterday and caught 1 fish they could not identify, but there is life in HB Central, which is a positive.

Japo

Quote Originally Posted by HBJapo View Post
    Went out New Years Eve. I couldn't believe it, it was cold as ice. The fog was heavy and it was the afternoon! I only stayed 1 hour for nada. It was too cold to even change set ups, so I split. I will be back out tomorrow, perhaps. Some friends went out yesterday and caught 1 fish they could not identify, but there is life in HB Central, which is a positive.

Japo
    Oh no, SNAKEHEAD! jk

Quote Originally Posted by HBJapo View Post

Japo

Thanks for the update Joe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12