Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: name brand over non-brand shoe question

Quote Originally Posted by James343 View Post
    I bet right about now you are just wishing you put on the shoes smiled said I love them and ditched them at the first opportunity.

I'm in the same boat as you I got the most god awful hoody from my in-laws for xmas that thing is still in my trunk if I have it my way it will never see the light of day again....ewwww I shutter at the thought of that hoody...
    I would've simply said thank you, and then found the first homeless person that needed it more than you did and given it to him/her.

And remember, you didn't give them away because they were hideous. You gave them away because you found somebody who needed them more than you did.

size 91/2 here, bring em to the vine for the event and i'll show you how good they look while I hike to the west shore.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I would've simply said thank you, and then found the first homeless person that needed it more than you did and given it to him/her.

And remember, you didn't give them away because they were hideous. You gave them away because you found somebody who needed them more than you did.

Pretty much what I did my office collects new clothes for charity monthly so I just gave it to them.

Well if anyone wants those non-brand white size 9 1/2 shoes PM warriormike.. He will be glad to discuss arrangements with you..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567