Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: name brand over non-brand shoe question

Default name brand over non-brand shoe question

If you were to get a Christmas present and it was a pair of non-brand shoes, would you be grateful and wear them? Or, would you say your not going to wear them cause they are not name brand? They are plain white shoes nothing that stands out saying they are non-brand shoes other than the fact there is no Nike,Adidas or what ever symbol on them. Keep in mind this person is not a teenager competing for popularity this is an over 30 year old male that I feel is being ungrateful in the situation. He has not even put them on to argue the fact if they are comfortable or not. He is just being materialistic and selfish

So, I want all your opinions is this person being un-grateful or does he have the right to say he will never wear them just because they are not name brand???

I would wear them, when I go fishing.

Send them to me.....

I will be very thankful and wear them (if they fit)...

Kick his buns and call him a girly boy....
    You could nick name him Madonna (the Material girl)...

Default Style Over Stinkbug

The pair of shoes really don't have a name on them? Wow, that's weird! Even knock-off shoes have names printed on them. Now that really is a bad pair of shoes.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 12-27-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    I would wear them, when I go fishing.

That's exactly what I said

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    The pair of shoes really don't have a name on them? Wow, that's weird! Even knock-off shoes have names printed on them. Now that really is a bad pair of shoes.
    There is a name on the shoe but it on the bottom sole of the shoe not in visible sight.. They are called Cross Trekkers

Here is one side view of the shoe

The other side of the shoe

The front view

The back view

Like I said if anything don't be rude and say you wont wear them at all. The least he can do is use them for fishing shoes.. That way no ones feelings are hurt and the person that got them for him will see they are being put to use. .. I would understand if it said Kmart on the side of them but come on.. THEY ARE PLAIN WHITE SHOES
    Last edited by fishermanwife; 12-27-2008 at 11:54 AM.

I wouldn't wear white shoes period, but if they were some other color like plain black shoes then they would, in all seriousness, become my new fishing shoes.

They don't look to bad. Maybe draw a nike symbol on the side of them. J/K. I'm not really a white shoe wearing kind of guy, but I use those for yard work, or keep them in my vehicle as spare shoes. They would also be great for fishing those duck infested lakes like legg lake. You know, those lakes that have bird droppings everywhere.

At least they are not the velcro strap shoes.. They lace up!!

theyre not that bad looking. I prob would get a different color though.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast