Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.A.R.L. Cold, Windy & Skunk 12-26-08

yeah its not that bad of a lake...with the rain n all the water must a lil cloudy. + the wind didnt help at all. way to stick it out though. i know some ppl that would of left in an hr after no bites. look at the bright side theres always next time. Git R Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Git R Done View Post
    yeah its not that bad of a lake...with the rain n all the water must a lil cloudy. + the wind didnt help at all. way to stick it out though. i know some ppl that would of left in an hr after no bites. look at the bright side theres always next time. Git R Done!

Big ditto..........

Quote Originally Posted by MAN VS WILD View Post
    Got to the lake at 5:30. Was able to get one of the spots I like. It was really, really cold out. At around 7:30 the wind pick up big time and it got even colder!!! I had my binoculars and only saw 3 fish caught today. One of the fish caught was a 6 1/2 lber. For me I had to leave at 1pm because my son was playing in a basketball tournament in Redondo Beach. I did have one get away but other than that it was dead! So now the skunk is back on!! Not Cool Bro!!

FISH ON!!!
    Tony
    You'll for sure get em' next time bro.

Rodger

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I saw a couple of people pack it up and go home early. I would of stayed the whole day if my son didn't have a game.

I'm on a mission now to go back and put a beat down on those trout!!

On the Tuesday they said that they were going to stock it with big trout on Wednesday night. Being closed on Thursday, my thinking was the trout would be hungry and biting big time come Friday.

I think Monday will be my redeem day!!

FISH ON!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12