Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fishing the pudd

Bass Catcher and Sam Fisher skunked?????????
    Who would of thunk????????????????????????
    Nice pix bro'
    Don't worry I'm gonna take both of you to school in '09!

thats what i want to hear. yea i got a couple hits on a swimbati and that was it. how have you been bro lets meet up at the shop sometime.

I gave the Pudd a shot early this morning too. Tossed the Punker and Triple trout around the life guard shack and worked my way back to sailboat cove. Almost ended up in the water near the point at sailboat cove. I tossed the swimmy and lost my footing due to the ground being icy.

Sorry to hear about the lost Triple Trout...........OUCH!

Better luck out there next time and Killer shot there from the hill

Ha Ha got your fly caught in the tree! J/K dude. That has happened to me many times too when I just starting to learn how to fly fish. I lost so many flies in the trees,and in tullies. Just keep on practicing. I took me about a month to get my casting down to a decent presentation. I use to practice my fly casting in my front yard almost everyday. Just break off the end of a Q-tip and tie it to the tippet instead of a fly for weight and start casting. No lake needed.

Quote Originally Posted by snag View Post
    I gave the Pudd a shot early this morning too. Tossed the Punker and Triple trout around the life guard shack and worked my way back to sailboat cove. Almost ended up in the water near the point at sailboat cove. I tossed the swimmy and lost my footing due to the ground being icy.

Sorry to hear about the lost Triple Trout...........OUCH!

Better luck out there next time and Killer shot there from the hill
    i saw you out thier but you were too far a way to say hi. it was chilly this morning and it was really cold when the wind came in.

thanks smokinflies yea i was luaghing when i got it stuck. i just need pratice thanks for the tips.

God BLess

basscatcher

Sorry to hear about the skunk your not alone.ive been finallly making some deniro, with the heating repair calls ,these last couple of weeks. When i got a chance to fish ,it was last sun at the pudd hole ,for a big skunk.no trout ,or bass. Learn how to roll cast in the bushy areas. Once you get it down ,it will cast almost as far as a back cast,with a lot less effort. We have to hook up next time they stock some trout . Will go on the fly rod slay. Im sure ill see you out there some time. God bless, and peace out..... Mike the pmb......

Quote Originally Posted by PUDD MASTER BAITER View Post
    Sorry to hear about the skunk your not alone.ive been finallly making some deniro, with the heating repair calls ,these last couple of weeks. When i got a chance to fish ,it was last sun at the pudd hole ,for a big skunk.no trout ,or bass. Learn how to roll cast in the bushy areas. Once you get it down ,it will cast almost as far as a back cast,with a lot less effort. We have to hook up next time they stock some trout . Will go on the fly rod slay. Im sure ill see you out there some time. God bless, and peace out..... Mike the pmb......
    thanks mike i'll sure practice that cast. im thinking of hitting the pudd today or tomorrow.

God Bless

basscatcher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12