Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will the Cowboys make it???

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Rams did beat the Cowboys this year

How many games above .500 did the fortywhiners finish up with btw?

TD
    All I know is they beat the Rams twice (as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanwife View Post
    Picture the uproar in my family when the Cowboys lost. I'm the only Cowboy fan and all the rest are Steeler fans.. Of course they were all going for the Eagles to win. I just could not believe it.. Someone had to have been paid out for the Cowboys to play like that.. Cowboys just were not playing to their full capacity yesterday.. Every year Romo ticks me off around this time of year. He needs to dump that broad. She is messing with his mind frame.
    Cowboys will be back in town next year you just wait and see.. Only next year they are going all the way.. Thats a promise.

Out of no luck for me the Steelers are in the playoffs, so now I have to hear the jokes and laughter from my family but, I'm sure ill have the last laugh when they miss making it to the Super Bowl too.

What is there to laugh about? Cowgirls didnt even make it to have a achance to the superbowl.I'llbe the first to tell you.Steelers will no be in the superbowl.And if they do make it,the will not win.They depend to much on Big Ben and the have a vetran QB thats just as good that they need to let play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    What is there to laugh about? Cowgirls didnt even make it to have a achance to the superbowl.I'llbe the first to tell you.Steelers will no be in the superbowl.And if they do make it,the will not win.They depend to much on Big Ben and the have a vetran QB thats just as good that they need to let play.
    AAWW come on don't be too hard on your team.. I must admit Steelers are a good team. (had to bite my lip on saying that one.) Steelers are by far a better team than most of the other teams that made it to the playoffs. I would say they still have a chance other than the fact that Big Ben getting hurt.. Hope the other QB arm is not rusty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234