Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Eve Big Striper

Default .....

Kenmac, thanks man no worries you have nothing to be sorry about!... you just thought I was talking smack when I wasn't don't trip!!!!..... Snag in no way was I talking crap on Art Berry... Like I said I'm down for him and want to go fish with him.... Merry Christmas to you and yours guys!...

Are you trying to make us into interested going fishing d.v.l. ? LOL...$$$$$$$$ moolah

Sorry to say that!

By the way, I always like to seeing Art's report instead of you do the upload for him. Guide service is responsible to do report or his client can do report of experiencing fishing with Art. That is my opinion!
    Last edited by RamboBoy; 12-25-2008 at 09:45 PM.

I want to add comment. If I am a Captain on saltwater fishing I will report or freshwater if I am a Guide man I will report, too. That is my job to do!

Is that make sense to you?

But nice striper anyway, I am not going back to d.v.l. again and am waiting for next year.

Happy Holidays!

i apologize.

awesome fish still.

Quote Originally Posted by RamboBoy View Post
    Are you trying to make us into interested going fishing d.v.l. ? LOL...$$$$$$$$ moolah

Sorry to say that!

By the way, I always like to seeing Art's report instead of you do the upload for him. Guide service is responsible to do report or his client can do report of experiencing fishing with Art. That is my opinion!

Actually, Art's reports are so good going to DVL is not a bad option right now. Rental boat or no, its money well spent. The reports are unblievable.

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    man,mister know it all huh? no wonder he's never posted any pics of him here :) maybe his mouth is the reason he got kicked out of "the other forum".

tight lines, jeff

p.s. hippi,maybe you shouldn't be so quick to discount someones report or post.
    Uh, wrong Hippie! This is Hippi, not Hippie Jeff. Get it right next time quick poster! Nice fish Tacos!!!!!!
    Guy Williams

Great catches, guys.

How many hippies are on this board anyway?

Default lol...

Team Dead Money has it right, there are two of us the one everyones knows (hippie), and me... (hippi).... my names Brett, got the nickname from a deckhand a while back.... once again sorry to cause confusion and start an uproar, I apologise and truly feel sorry...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123