Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Eve Big Striper

looks like i was wrong my mistake nice striper...

Quote Originally Posted by kenmac33 View Post
    I love this stuff !! lol... Hippi, your right I wasn't at dvl, never said I was..
    Ken
    Pardon me for chiming in here but the guy had a legitimate question. I love Art's reports and yes, they do speak for themselves. Your pics are great...but nobody is hating. After all, your thread is in the:
    ***DIAMOND VALLEY LAKE REPORTS***

So wow, pardon us for asking for clarification. As for other people showing fish on this board, I can guarantee that Ive caught similar pigs that NEVER make it onto this board. So I really have no idea why you started this thread and said what you said to begin with....

Perhaps you should have titled your thread: "TESTING PICS FOR ARTS REPORT TO FOLLOW" and maybe it should have gone into the "GENERAL FRESHWATER" Thread until it was ready.
    BTW you look nothing like Kimbo...

Just my worthless 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by hippi View Post
    hey KEN... were u and Art out there yesterday???? didnt see you guys out there..... and only heard of one caught from the shore 15lbs... left her on shore while he fished for trout....the took off by 8 for work....
    man,mister know it all huh? no wonder he's never posted any pics of him here :) maybe his mouth is the reason he got kicked out of "the other forum".

tight lines, jeff

p.s. hippi,maybe you shouldn't be so quick to discount someones report or post.

Default lol...

I'm not interested in an arguing with anyone.. thanks though jenson500 you've got a good point. A friend asked for help posting some pics and I'm sure that Art Berry will post the report as soon as he can. Have a Great Christmas and God Bless. ken

hey nice fish on rental boat.i know that guy i seen him at dvl on the 22,23 and 24.how could you think that was a private boat.the lg. mouth on tue. was the hog nice fish.keep up the good work.lets us folks know there are fish to be caught.you just got to be there.

Default wait a sec....

Mr. Kenmac.... I am not tryying to criticise, nor say anything negative... about Art Berry or you man.... I'm sorry that you took it that way.... Art Berry is a Fishing GOD and I would love to go on a guide service with him... me and my buddy actually were thinking of going out with him... Plus we were actually looking for him out there!.... Ü Like I said no disrespect, and I was absolutly not talking smack or anything to that level... guess you took it the wrong way.... I know you two are freinds and why would I say anything to downgrade the two of you... Like I said I'm Sorry if you took it that way... I love that lake and still havent figuered it out yet even going there many times, and like I said me and my friend wanted and still want to go out with him... he is the Striper King, and truely a Bass Master!!!!.... by the way I have posted a couple times man.... Merry Christmas to you and yours guys!!!

Default .....

by the way nice fish Art... thats what we were going for!.... and like I said sorry Kenmac, that it seems like I'm always criticising, there are 2 hippi's as well... I'm only on 2 sites... FNN & Bloody.... and never have been banned nor hated on....

Default Thanks

Thank you Hippi, and my apologies to you as well. I appreciate you taking the time to write that and I also mean no disrespect to you either as I may have over-reacted. Have a great Christmas. Ken

Default Wow!

I was too busy when I got home last night “Christmas Eve” to post a report on the day fishing with Art. I just got on the board, and I would like to add “It’s a bummer to see people making assumption”, and basically calling someone a “Liar” over the internet.
    Not cool!!!!

No, that’s not a private boat; all the pontoons have a windshield at the helm. The Pontoons at DVL do like 60, 70 mph and without a windshield, you wouldn’t be able to see at that speed….LOL.

I happened to be out there with Art on Dec, 24th 2008 as we were really hoping for the weather to be a bit snotty so the big ones would turn on. As it turned out, the weather was almost too good; no rain, very little wind, and not exactly premium “Swim Bait Weather”. Hey Art, what’s up with that? Glad you’re not a weather forecaster Bro…you’d be out of a job. Just stick to fishing…LOL

We did hang a few fish on the Plugs and Swim baits and had numerous boils on the baits. In fact, Art had a DD LMB boil on the Swimbittle right at the boat, now that was a cool sight! Too bad she didn’t engulf the dang thing.

Once again Art thanks for another great day out there, and all the information. I look forward to passing this stuff on to the kids when we make “Our” trips to DVL. It was great fishing with you and I look forward to doing it again soon.

Sorry to see you getting bashed on this site!

As I stated before, for those thinking of making a trip with Art…you won’t regret it.

Hey Art,
    Thanks for the giving me the striper; the family had the traditional Christmas feast last night. So, tonight they pigged out on fresh Striper (Great eating) and they really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Tight lines

my mistake too.

after looking at the second batch of pics, that is a d.v.l. toon.
    i ride them twice a week at times.

my bad, and do appoligize.
    2 slaps on my face.
    Last edited by dodoman; 12-25-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast