Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-mas eve 2008! BEST BIG FISH DAY IN YEARS

Great catches fellas.. Omar you are the MANNNN!!! Way to go on a double double.. That is the catch of a lifetime.. That will be a conversation piece for life.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and have a Great NEW YEAR..

CS

Default Awesome!!

Who says that the vine doesn't kick out big fish!! That's awesome guys great job out there!! Maybe one day I will have an epic fishing day like you guys.I should be out there Monday or Saturday if I can't wait!!
    Last edited by KEL40; 12-25-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Congrats Omar!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work and merry christmas

Default omar's magical moment

Here's a little peekaboo at Omar's magical moment. His first DD was chillin in his cooler when FisherBrat and I got there. This was his afternoon DD. http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=DSCN1501.flv Omar, you're a rock star!

It was fun watching you guys in action yesterday. Nice meeting ya Fred, Richard and Kewlie ~ So whatcha doing at Holy Jim's (one of my running hangouts....) ~ and great seeing you again Dr. Hook and Team Phenix Bob.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah everyone!

keepin' it dirty,
    Dirty Girl and FisherBrat

Quote Originally Posted by dirty girl View Post
    Here's a little peekaboo at Omar's magical moment. His first DD was chillin in his cooler when FisherBrat and I got there. This was his afternoon DD. http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=DSCN1501.flv Omar, you're a rock star!

It was fun watching you guys in action yesterday. Nice meeting ya Fred, Richard and Kewlie ~ So whatcha doing at Holy Jim's (one of my running hangouts....) ~ and great seeing you again Dr. Hook and Team Phenix Bob.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah everyone!

keepin' it dirty,
    Dirty Girl and FisherBrat
    That video is classic XY, thanks for sharing it! Omar's reaction after the fish gets netted (with 33 secs to go) is PRICELESS!!!!!

TD

Does any body know how the bite was on the 24th were the little guy's biteing to?also was every one at the launch ramp??

Default sd pirate answer

yes their were small size trout and big trout bitiing but the big ones loved the night crawlers
    but wait from friday after xmas and beyound you can catch even more we saw the stocking of fish at 3:30 wowwwww. i wont be able to fish this weekend, but I bet their will be some weekend stories

what day did they stock at 3:30?

that video that dirtygirl posted up is perfect showing how Omar made it look easy, and Bob went into the cold water with just his sneakers, whatta net man-i need a netman lolz...he had this look on his face like he was in the Omars ice chest like the DD trout were- now that shows it!

we were playin back in the dirt/mud, when omar called us again..then we jumped a few holes, and came back hahahha...

Phenom big trout action omar.

You are truly a stud on them trouts.

Youll have to teach me one of these days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast