Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-mas eve 2008! BEST BIG FISH DAY IN YEARS

Now those gotta be the best gifts one could ask for. Now i know why they call ya 2quick.. You simply are 2quick for those trout, Congrats my freind im damn proud of ya Omar..

Quote Originally Posted by yamafish View Post
    Wow
    Just beasts! Nice !
    Congratulations !

Couldnt have said that better

Awesome! & Congratulations.

johnsfishing
    Last edited by johnsfishing; 12-24-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Default Miracle On Santiago Canyon

The Trout Saint has delivered it's Mana in the form of TROUT de Irvine. !!! Nice work Shanglers...

Great job guys! That is simply incredible :D

You folx got nice gifts from the vine in the way of trout ;D

I may be out there Sunday...

Merry Holidays all!!!

How do those fish even swim with those tails....?

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post
    They swim just fine these things are still freight trains they have a s--t load of power

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post
    They swim in circles at the launch ramp! Ha ha!! Those guys haven't moved in almost a week. Same place Team Phenix was killing them over the weekend at the tournament. Still a lot of lunkers left it looks like. I'll bet that spot will be crowded this weekend! Fish with no tails,what will they think of next?

man, when i came to visit...i wish i had brought my gear...WAY TO GO OMAR, what a great xmas fishing present to land do DDs!! I remember when we were at Holy Jims messin around and i get the call...kewly, i got another DD...i immediately said "we're turning around!"...got to the lake, and Omars icechest could barely close. What a blessing, and slay of slabs! My first time this season seeing these DD trout...and the hookjaw that the other buddy got was awesome...wish i had my camera, i took some cel shots when they caught there fishies...

anyways merry christmas slayers- see ya soon!

Quote Originally Posted by violenthelm View Post
    They swim in circles at the launch ramp! Ha ha!! Those guys haven't moved in almost a week. Same place Team Phenix was killing them over the weekend at the tournament. Still a lot of lunkers left it looks like. I'll bet that spot will be crowded this weekend! Fish with no tails,what will they think of next?
    Kinda swim in circles like the way you hate on their catch...following the leads of wrong..Right on mr know it all, lol...Why you guys tryna hate on these guys for doing what makes anyone happy- bet you'd be just as happy if you could land some DD's, but whatever- I'd take a DD over a single digit anyday....head to sierras or maybe dvl for some tail, cool guys... NE ways, keep it up Omar and gang- lines tight, no matter WHERE you are fishin, congrats on landing fish...haters will always be jealous-nothin new.

merry christmas, and happy prosperous new year..looks like huggys and friends are already starting their prosperous trout year! ahahaah...
    Last edited by kewlwhip; 12-25-2008 at 08:18 AM.

that is just awesome, DD mania out there. you guys were blessed by the fish gods with some magnificent christmas catches....lunker ,lunker, lunker, lunker.....incredibly AWESOME!!...congrats to you guyS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast