Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lnl 12/23 slow!!!

Default Lnl 12/23 slow!!!

Were there from 6-12pm tons of bites in the early morning before the sun came up, the after the sun came up, forget it. Caught 1. Beat the skunk, kinda dissapointed, farmed 4, very unusual of me. small fish a little over 1lb i guess. Everything i seen today was very small, (very small, is under 2lbs(that's my scale)) Not to many fish.I'll be back after the rain. There are some monsters swimming around in there, i seen em.

Thanks for the report! I think all the local ponds and lakes just need to clear up and it will be WFO everywhere!!!! Way to beat the Skunk though!

I am guessing you are referring to trout. How has the bassin' been there lately?

nice report. thanks for the info.

thanx for the report

Quote Originally Posted by BassEngineer View Post
    I am guessing you are referring to trout. How has the bassin' been there lately?
    Bass have been caught but there mostly under a LB, not worth the anyone's time to locate them.