Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tex Hearts NY

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    Dunn, I am all for it.
    I dunno if he'd compliment the type of offense Mike Scioscia enjoys having out there though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I dunno if he'd compliment the type of offense Mike Scioscia enjoys having out there though.

How many shots have we given Brandon Wood? Did Dallas MacPherson work out? Let's face it our DH next year is looking to be Figgins(if wood gets the 3rd base gig) and a rotated Matthews Jr./outfielders. I think Dunn with Vladdy in front of him will easily hit in 100+RBI and 40+HR's. Granted I haven't really heard anything about the Angels having interest in Dunn so maybe that is a reflection of how they feel about him, I don't know. DS I gotta believe in something man.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    DS I gotta believe in something man.
    Meanwhile, I've been sacrificing live chickens for the past 3 weeks hoping McCourt and Co™, get off their collective behinds and give Manny an offer that actually doesn't suck. You know how expensive live chickens are?!

With our amazing 2 man rotation, we're gonna need about 14 guys that can hit 45+ bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Meanwhile, I've been sacrificing live chickens for the past 3 weeks hoping McCourt and Co™, get off their collective behinds and give Manny an offer that actually doesn't suck. You know how expensive live chickens are?!

With our amazing 2 man rotation, we're gonna need about 14 guys that can hit 45+ bombs.

Have you considered offering Joboo a cigar? or rum?

I can't wait to watch the Tankees miss the playoffs again....Angels shoulda signed Tex, like Arte did not have the money? Now they are going to spend money on a closer instead of a badly needed bat? They should still take that week division they play in, kinda like the Dodgers.

Are the White Sox back from playing golf yet?

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12