Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WCCM year in Review catfish Vid

Very nice! Time to re-spool my reels.

Most definitely. You always want to keep that line fresh you never know when the big one will hit.

B

That was a great video of the years events.. Looks like you had a full and eventfull 08.. I hope you top it in 09.. Merry Christmas and HappyNew Year.. I hope to get out with ya in 09 to one of those canal trips.. Been down there a few times but still havent hit the mother lode..lol

CS

Quote Originally Posted by crappie stalker View Post
    That was a great video of the years events.. Looks like you had a full and eventfull 08.. I hope you top it in 09.. Merry Christmas and HappyNew Year.. I hope to get out with ya in 09 to one of those canal trips.. Been down there a few times but still havent hit the mother lode..lol

CS
    Holla at me bout that. I will start making way there in April. Will have an event schedule soon. Meanwhile I am on a blue hunt till then. Maybe thru April as well as Otay put out a few big ones in April too. But I will definitely make 1 or 2 trips a month starting April for Flatheads.

Wow thats a cool video, and some of those cats are huge!!! I have never been catfishing do they fight hard? sounds like a fun thing to try

Candyman you should try it sometimes it is fun. Yes they do fight well the flatheads being the biggest fighters. Somewhat like a fresh water yellowtail for comparison. The blues are the next biggest fighters and than the channels. Now this is speaking as far as North American catfishing. I hear the Wels and those Amazon catfish are tougher than our American catfish which is definitely something I want to one day target. Its one of my dream trips just like the Alaskan and the cow tuna trips I want to do a few times in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12