Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WCCM year in Review catfish Vid

Default WCCM year in Review catfish Vid

Just thought I would share a video of the year in review for catfish. It was a pretty good year I must say and now the year is coming to an end. I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets make the 09 even better for fishing.

Brian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZZGNtSg4o

Great vid! Thanks for sharing. Best of luck in 09!

looks like lots of fun...i need to hook up for a bluehunting missions with ya...have a great holiday bro!!!

Bluehunter,

what is that big bluegill/Tilapia looking thing you are holding in the first picture? Great video presentation. A lot of familiar faces there. That albino catfish was really something else.

Huskerrod

Thanks everybody for the props. I am going to start getting into live feeds of my fishing for the 09 as long as I have someone with me its all good.

Rodthebod that was a Tilapia that was a half pound away from the state record caught last May at the Palo Verde canal. 5.5 pounds.

Absolutely Fabulous Blue!
    I wish I could have particpated more on the WCCM this past year, but I only caught 1 Catfish the whole year.
    I'll try again in '09! I've learned a lot from you just by reading your reports on WCCM, FNN, and your Bluehunter site!

You are a good man! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Santa Fe

Very well done Bluehunter, Enjoyed the video and hope 2 cya at Blythe in 09 .. Props

Cool vid.

Looks like this year was a good one.

Thanks guys. Hey Eric I try man. Its all about spreading the love and teaching others. Those that truly know me know thats what I am all about. Been doing that for the last decade here on fnn since it was the hotpage. Man time flies doesnt it? Anytime E you want to roll holla at me. Tell kev this year i plan to make clear lake derby. Putting away funds for that as we speak. Lol.

cool song and a great video. merry christmas to you too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast