Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: fishing after xmas

Default fishing after xmas

anyone going out to corona the day after xmas? i was thinkin of tooning it or dvl form shore

Wish I could go man. Moving the toon around would be too much for me right now. I'll see if I'm feeling good enough to drive down to DVL.. but it's doubtful.

The disks in my back are messed up so it feels like I have no cushion between my backbones and I get sharp pains on the freeways and in the car when I go over the slightest bump. Sucks man! It's tough having to stay home in bed. I wanna be out fishin my brains out!
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 12-23-2008 at 01:21 PM.

whats up matt...long time since i've heard frm u. ill be down to do corona with u. i got a tube. pm me & we'll set up something if u still want

well it looks like im gonna shore fish at corona. got a lot of bottles under the tree...just let me know if u want to meet up. i'll bring the bbq...

right on dude! i think ill be out there saturday with the farther and brother in law might get a pontoon will look for you for sure

wait a min...r u gonna be there fri morning or sat? if u guys are gonna get a pontoon ill be more than happy to pitch in.