Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Snakehead in OC Park lakes?

Yea that fish is def not a snakehead. I moved from MD a year ago, and we had an outbreak of snakeheads one year there, and I have seen about 5 or 6 different snakeheads, and that is def not one of them....

Kill all snakeheads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwynn View Post
    that is a marble goby.........some dude had it in his tank and it started eating everything so he tossed it in the lake
    dude i think your right i have a sand goby about a foot long and looks alot like that. but he looks old and sick

Quote Originally Posted by pwynn View Post
    that is a marble goby.........some dude had it in his tank and it started eating everything so he tossed it in the lake
    Last week I seen a family with a white bucket, dump something into the north lake of Legg Lake. They got out of their vehicle carrying a bucket. Walked to the lake shore and dumped something into the lake. Then threw the bucket away, and started feeding the ducks. And about a month ago my primo and I seen some cholo dump something into Peck Pit. The cholo rolled up on a bike to the back section of the pit with a bucket. Dumped whatever was in the bucket into the pit. Watch it drift or swim away and then took off.

looks like a black sea bass to me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234