Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Jurupa 12/22

Default Jurupa 12/22

Got there about 7:45 or 8ish
    Started at back lake where fish were there just werent biting so i went to front lake.
    I ended up with 13 my brother Anthony got 1 and brother joseph got 2

Left at 11:30, good day for me, others were trippin cause i was pullin em left and right haha

If you have any questions PM me

Oh yeah some fish were given away some kept and most C&R

awesome job out there, i would PM u this but the PM's seem to be broke, so, i was thinking about going up to Jurupa wednsday, it is about 50 minutes from me, do u think it is worth the drive, any tips?

Sure..... I would go, try tiny presentations, as if you are fishing for bluegill. If your baiting and waiting use inflated nightcrawler and corn yellow powerbait.

also try drop-shot natural colored power worm, the water is clear and the fish are holding 15-20 feet from shore max.... they are everywhere good luck

how is that place during the week. Is there any crowds?

can u tube it?

cant tube......but damn dude i luike like 5 mins from that place and havent had one bit of luck... awesome job out there that place is tuff

Yea it should be worht the drive its a decent place its a little small so dont expect DVL or perris but there is to lakes to fish if you aint havin any luck u can just walk to the other and try.

What time does the place open up? Is it really crowded on the weekends?

it can get crowded at times.... if you are getting there when they open then you shouldn't have any problem.. Im pretty sure they open at 7 and close at sunset