Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Goon' 12/21 w/ REZ

Default The Goon' 12/21 w/ REZ

We went to the goon at around 9:00am.

My Dad,Friend,and REZ were Targeting the trout and they were tiny!lol...Everyone Caught Dinks...lol...

they were averaging about 1/2lb to 1lb.Rez was fly fishin' too but i dont think he got any on the fly...It was kinda slow and I didn't wanna fish trout with my bass gear anymore...lol...

I then just ventured off and started throwing the Senko and Robos all the way up to the bouys...I worked the Hell of that lake and only managed to hookup on one but it snapped the line!Damn,,,it felt decent...Then I missed a hookup...Nothing afterwards...I just walked back and decided to try DS the Fishing Dock/Pier...

I saw these two kids about my age using Chicken Liver and fishing for stripey???WTF!!!lol...Then i saw them trying to Snag a trout and I warned them,,,they didn't listen so I told them I was gonna Call the DFG and took out my phone...they stopped.appologized and then they left...It kinda p!ssed me off that people do that,I think its stupid and NOT fishing...

Here's My new Setup...

Day At the Lake...

I got The btw...

no trolling at Castaic??? I heard that some big boys came out of there last week supposedly

Quote Originally Posted by lizzay View Post
    no trolling at Castaic??? I heard that some big boys came out of there last week supposedly
    Damn you!!!!!lol,,,J/k...guess i'm gonna have to go there if pyramid doesn't open...

I knew that REZ would catch a bigger fish than you.

Thanks for confirming it.

lolololololol

j/k

lol

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    I knew that REZ would catch a bigger fish than you.

Thanks for confirming it.

lolololololol

j/k

lol
    lol...you got the STD fish huh???

[QUOTE=bassmaster818;284290]

Here's My new Setup...

QUOTE]

Why is your spool so low already son ???

as for Pyramid, my sources say they are doing some work on some piping below the visitors center and cannot predict the lenghth of the closure so ya better get used to castaic right now, as soon as I have more info I'll share, I've have inquiries with the castaic aquatic manager..

I hit the goon for a little last evening for 1 LMB hookup but farmed 'em right off...had ta get something so I went back fer da trout gear for a quick pick 6 of them in an hour...stitchin pb....I could not let the weekend end w/o some kind o fishies !
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 12-22-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post

as for Pyramid, my sources say they are doing some work on some piping below the visitors center and cannot predict the lenghth of the closure so ya better get used to castaic right now, as soon as I have more info I'll share, I've have inquiries with the castaic aquatic manager..

I hit the goon for a little last evening for 1 LMB hookup but farmed 'em right off...had ta get something so I went back fer da trout gear for a quick pick 6 of them in an hour...stitchin pb....I could not let the weekend end w/o some kind o fishies !
    Trilene Sucks!!!!!

Nice...It was tough eh?

I owe you a cookie for slayin the trout!

I should have thrown My kastmaster at the snaggers...lol...

[QUOTE=gletemfeelsteelgary;284355]
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster818 View Post

Here's My new Setup...

QUOTE]

Thats what happens when you spool a spinner with 15 pound test.lol thanks for the pics and report maybe next time you should join the kids and snag a trout it really beats the .lmao j.k nice set up btw i have the same set up love it

Bigred

[quote=BIGRED KILLA;284361]
    Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post

Thats what happens when you spool a spinner with 15 pound test.lol thanks for the pics and report maybe next time you should join the kids and snag a trout it really beats the .lmao j.k nice set up btw i have the same set up love it

Bigred
    i put 8lb. test but that aveon doesn't hold too much line...

I'm gonna buy a bigger size...

Ya i still need to pick up mine i thought it was going to be a bigger real but i guess i got to look into what i buy online lol.

Bigred

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast