Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The VINE ALL weekend 12-20 and 12-21

Your a class act Mav & anyone that comes to know you are truely very lucky. But i gotta tell ya bro, I have seen alot of messed up tails over the years but that tail on your trout takes top honors.

Hooking up the boats was a blast and i hope we can do it again soon. I have alot more smack to lay on ya

BTW Proxy, You are included as well, if Mav doesnt have room on his boat your going with me or Yamafish on our boats when we do the next tie or die boat adventure

Those guys at the launch were kinda rude. They shouldn't have been fishing there in the first place. I had to sit back there and launch half an ounce of weight to get into the spot. They were biting spring green powerbait on a 8" leader.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised Patrick wasn't all over them. Now that it's so difficult to hike to West Shore it's convenient to fish next to the ramp. Patrick pretty much draws a line in the dirt 10' away from the ramp and says don't cross it. There's another guy who usually tries to fish there anyways and Patrick gets on him so much, he leaves and moves to trout island. Anyways, congrats on your catch and hope next time you catch the big one that bit your trout's tail off...lol.

Always nice to get out with family and friends to enjoy a day on the water. Wow! It was crowded that day. Poor, poor tailess fish. At least you put it out of its misery.

Thank guys, those are all kind words! Rob...let the smack down commense!! Haha

Roger, that is an awesome plan! Lets get all three boats together. When it isnt so crowded and the water is better...we'll probably still catch fish! I say we plan that trip ASAP! Then we can race back to the dock again :) If we make a circle....we can all drop shot in the center haha

Nice fattie! Too bad about his tail. Love the pics,especially the one with my son Hitts! I also see Troutdog,don't know the other Guy. Family time...priceless. Thanks for the report. No pics of the Twins,they should be getting pretty big. They grow fast. Cindy

Awe thanks Cindy! Yeah they are gettin big! Almost time to take them to get their tackle boxes :) They are 7 months now!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Awe thanks Cindy! Yeah they are gettin big! Almost time to take them to get their tackle boxes :) They are 7 months now!
    7 months already! Wow! Tackle boxes,how cute. Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post

If we make a circle....we can all drop shot in the center haha
    dont forget the secret sauce

Haha, we'll chum with beer and BBQ sauce!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123