Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The VINE ALL weekend 12-20 and 12-21

Congrats on a cool weekend with the family

great pictures & report

Thanks Joe! Yeah I saw you killin it on the yak...we were gettin nada. Everyone was fishing off the boat launch. Those guys were so rude...the guys tryong to pick up theri boats had to yell at them to move. One guy was fishing and a trailer almost hit his kids. That wasn't coool at all. Nice Kayak, that thing is set!!

Thanks for the pics and report thats cool of you taking the kids out you guys are raising a couple twin fish killers.lol keep it up out there

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Thanks Joe! Yeah I saw you killin it on the yak...we were gettin nada. Everyone was fishing off the boat launch. Those guys were so rude...the guys tryong to pick up theri boats had to yell at them to move. One guy was fishing and a trailer almost hit his kids. That wasn't coool at all. Nice Kayak, that thing is set!!
    Those guys at the launch were kinda rude. They shouldn't have been fishing there in the first place. I had to sit back there and launch half an ounce of weight to get into the spot. They were biting spring green powerbait on a 8" leader.

I noticed..that was the key for you...you could cast a mile and take their fish WITHOUT standing on the ramp...classy and effective!

Wash that jacket Maverick. Try using a towel like CRVZ does.

Yup, a real class act.

Stop staring at CRVZ....and my jacket...:) I needed to wash it because I caught fish hahaha

I meant that Wes was a class act. I wasn't commenting on your or your wonderful wife.
    Although the two of you are very fine people as well.

Maverick.. Good times fishing with you and Wes when we were tied up.
    Dude.. you know that I would have traded ya rides straight across if your boat had a late model 4 stroke. Think I'm going to search out a bargain deal at the '09 Fred Hall Show.
    Wes was just on fire with the magic bait.. So Poxy.. what kind of line is that bro?,,,, j/k jus' playin' with ya bro.. Snappin line... It was probably a toad ! It may have been one of those Lloyds that Team Phenix did Not catch at the boat docks.. hehe

Were gonna have to plan to tie up all the boats again (your boat, roosters and mine) .. I'll bring my small propane bbq and grill up some eats on the boat! Can't beat that.. Grilled Cheeseburgers, friends, cold beer, it can't any better! You know.. we could even tie em in a circle and have a card table in the center of the three boats! Too much fun!

I'll see ya soon! Probably at the Vine in 09 event next!

Take care
    Rodger - YamaFish

You weren't kidding when you said tail-less!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast