Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, if Furcal is Stayin' Blue...

Default So, if Furcal is Stayin' Blue...

That means what? An infield of Blake, Furcal, who and Loney?

And does this then rule out Manny?

And what about a no Lowe Rotation?

More than likely Blake dewitt will be playing 2nd. Well at least sharing time at 2nd with loretta. I Dont think it rules out Manny, only time will tell on that one. No way lowe is not going to come back. He made it very clear he was not happy in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by brando123 View Post
    He made it very clear he was not happy in LA.

I thought Derrick Lowe LOVED L.A....

I would have to say that the Furcal signing was a prettys trong indicator that the Doyers are not going to get Manny. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys land Sheets though.

I heard on the radio that the Dodgers were going to up their offer by one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    Doyers
    DANM IT, TB! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM!!!!

WHEN YOU SAY THAT KIND OF STUFF IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMEAR YOU WITH COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM AND LEAVE YOU HANDCUFFED IN FRONT OF THE PACIFIC PALISADES JENNY CRAIG CENTER!!!!!!

... but seriously, Sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    DANM IT, IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMEAR YOU WITH COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM
    Haha if I had a nickel.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post

... but seriously, Sheets?
    Maybe,with the signing of a once "lost asset" such as Furcal I would assume no Manny, no Giambi because on the NL's insistance of making pitchers strike out or bunt, probably no Abreu(spelling?) because of his age and the whole Andruw scar, but then again Schmidt might make the D O D G E R S think twice about signing another injury prone pitchers.... so uh... I guess after this rum induced rant I can only say it was a gut feeling throwing Sheets' name out there.

All I want for Chrismakah is a bat and a SP.....oh and baseball gets rid of the lame DH

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 12-18-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    Haha if I had a nickel.

Maybe,with the signing of a once "lost asset" such as Furcal I would assume no Manny, no Giambi because on the NL's insistance of making pitchers strike out or bunt, probably no Abreu(spelling?) because of his age and the whole Andruw scar, but then again Schmidt might make the D O D G E R S think twice about signing another injury prone pitchers.... so uh... I guess after this rum induced rant I can only say it was a gut feeling throwing Sheets' name out there.

IF Sheets can stay healthy, I wouldnt mind having him....but thats the problem. We've had too many pitcher signings where the pitcher hardly ever pitches due to injury.

I dont think the Dodgers are out of the race for Manny just yet, but it may be getting close. With rumors of the Yanks growing more interested and the Angels if they dont sign Tex......may just kill it for the Dodgers.

I just read today that there are talks of the Dodgers and Yanks in trade discussions......Matsui for Jones.....

Quote Originally Posted by baadfish69 View Post
    IF Sheets can stay healthy, I wouldnt mind having him....but thats the problem. We've had too many pitcher signings where the pitcher hardly ever pitches due to injury.

I dont think the Dodgers are out of the race for Manny just yet, but it may be getting close. With rumors of the Yanks growing more interested and the Angels if they dont sign Tex......may just kill it for the Dodgers.

I just read today that there are talks of the Dodgers and Yanks in trade discussions......Matsui for Jones.....
    It would be great of we can dump Jones....what a debacle that has become.

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast