Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no rich kid here

Default no rich kid here

Gdad, i am not rich. I put bread on the shelf for a living. I work for oroweat.
    I would love to fish on the Spitfire with you! a couple of beers on the way home! Fish tacos for everyone!!

You definitely sound like a rich kid to me, you no-rental rod snob.

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla_1_2000
    You definitely sound like a rich kid to me, you no-rental rod snob.
    hehehehehehehe

He has a fancy house in Hermosa Beach and his name is "no rental rods," it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.

it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.

Hmmmmm....... I'm confused.. :lol:

Now you'll have to excuse me, my valet is going to take me to my Pilates class while my BMW Alpina B7 is being detailed.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewto ... 0&start=30

:gayfight:

He has a fancy house in Hermosa Beach and his name is "no rental rods," it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.
    i hope ur joking, if you are, should prolly make that more clear..
    if ur not then..
    Chill man, dont knock on his personal preference. his name doesnt say "i dont like po folk". Plus you're not representing a very good case, its a two way street, the way it sounds it seems like ur biased against people blessed enough to have money. You wrote him off before you even got to know his name. whose biased now?

now before you go off judgin me or judgin him some more, ever think that he chose his name for personal reasons? maybe his friend picked it.. maybe he lost a big fish because a rod he rented busted mid-fight..

guy didnt do anything to you buddy.. why you bustin his chops?

chill man, no one needs to get upset over a screen name. lets do some fishing or something

Nick

Rental Rods? Well I aint one for your hi fallutin expensive sticks and twirly strings, and what not. Ize uses my sistercuzins hair and babytooth to catch my fitches. :farmer:

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards
    Rental Rods? Well I aint one for your hi fallutin expensive sticks and twirly strings, and what not. Ize uses my sistercuzins hair and babytooth to catch my fitches. :farmer:
    Darn tootin'!

bflf

DAMN, I START ALL THE CRAP HERE!!! SORRY GUYS!! LMFAO

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast