Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sport King - June 1

Default Sport King - June 1

This is my first post, I've been checking out the site for weeks but haven't had much to report. Then I went out on the Sport King Friday, June 1 and caught lots of barracuda. I wanted to post right when I got home but had to wait and get "authorized." Anyway, I caught my limit, then caught about 8 sand bass (kept 4), and 5 sculpin. It was my first cattle boat of the year and proved to be a great day. I even won my first jackpot! Awesome! I only have one, bad picture of the jackpot 'cuda. It was taken with my cellphone. Glad to be part of the board and an official poster! I'm probably heading out on the Sport King this Friday and hopefully will have a second post.

I'm not sure if I added the picture correctly. Oh well, I'll do better next time. I figured it out, now I just have to figure out how to "downsize" the picture. Ok, I figured it out.

Welcome . Nice going on the fish and jackpot looking forward to ur reports

GREAT JOB MAN!!! THAT CELL PHONE PIC IS ACTUALLY THE BEST ONE IVE SEEN!! WAS BRUCE RUNNING THE BOAT THAT DAY????

That's a great cell phone picture! Congrats on your catch & 1st post!

rofl! WHAT KINDA PHONE U GOT? gotta get me onE!

I'm not sure of the Captain, but whoever it was, he did a great job. Everyone on the boat was great. And my cellphone is a Treo!

Hi npdes,

Good job on the pic and great report. See the SK at CAT often. Thank you! Nobody is going to Catalina with this bite going on!! :lol: :lol:

JapanRon

Just curious, is there any particular question somebody would actually affirmatively attempt to catch a barracuda? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cat food or garden fertilizer, but is there something else I'm missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla_1_2000
    Just curious, is there any particular question somebody would actually affirmatively attempt to catch a barracuda? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cat food or garden fertilizer, but is there something else I'm missing here?
    they are fun to catch on the iron....as far as eating them, they are ok if you prepare them right and cut out all the dark meat....

Nice fish, welcome to the boards, What landing does the boat go out of?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast