Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NBU ~ Colonet ~ ON FIRE~!!!!!!!!!

Hey K3vin. Way to go on them Colonett mossbacks. Great report and pics. Was wondering where you were hiding at. We need to share a rail one day.

Hope that guy is feeling better. We had a guy on the Freedom that had a heart attack when we were at SCI and we had to pull anchor so we could meet with the coast guard ASAP. Me and one of the deckhands were at the stern when the chopper came and dropped the basket and we put him in and then they took off. That was crazy.

Just got a phone call from Cameron.
    He said his father is okay now.
    He said thanks to all who concerned.

Sammy

That's great to hear.

WTG K3vin! Looks like I shoulda been there, my kinda trip!

Killer job on the yellows and ling Kevin! I need to get on one of those trips, but school is a pain right now. Think those fish will stick around for a few weeks?

What happened to that guy is scary. Good thing the coast guard got him.
    Last edited by bsp; 12-10-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Ricky/Mike - whattup doggs~! Long time. It was just one of those trips you know? ANd not the kind where the fish had lockjaw. One of those trips where everything went RIGHT~! We're planning on another trip next month... sometime in January

Bsp - I think the YT's will still be around too. Check out the rendezvous section soon. 120 miles south of SD, those homeguards are around pretty much all year.

CHECK OUT RONDEZVOUS SOON guys.

It's time guys...

Boat: Pacific VoyagerLanding: Seaforth Landing in San Diego
    Date: Leaving 6pm Friday 1/9/09 and Return 6am Sunday 1/11/09
    Targeted Species: Yellowtail, Lingcod, Rockfish
    Fair: $275 including 3 meals. (Tips, Fish Cleaning, Jackpot, and Drinks are extra!)
    Maximum Load: 22Thing to Bring: 40, 50, and 60lb outfit (These yellows are monsters) 1lb (16oz) sinkers, Salas 6X Dorado, Scrambled Egg, and Blue & White YoYo Jigs.

Sign up on Rondezvous and let's come back w/one hell of a post you guys. You don't need to wait until summer to pull on monster mossbacks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345