Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: who made the hotwings???

Default who made the hotwings???

Before i left i grabbed a couple of the hotwings that were left @ the turkey bowl yesterday....i just devoured the last 5 i had left from lunch and they were freaking delicious.. whoever made them thank you! Can i have the recipe?

That was my baby's Mama. CRVZ!!! PM her and she'll hook you up!! She'll love the compliment! I think there were massive amounts left that some lucky person took home! Im glad because we didnt have the space for it....

i have to second that request...mav,crvz?...bomb wings! all i needed was a cold one and i would have been in heaven.

The wings were awesome indeed. While cleaning up the bbq area I noticed the large container that was left over so I wrapped them up in foil and sent the people helping me out with a care pkg or two. I know Trolly, Mondo and myself went home with some....they go great with Monday Night Football

CRVZ and MAV thank you again attending Sunday and for supplying the huge portion of wings....well beyond the call of duty for sure. FNN is that much better with your family on board.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 11-25-2008 at 01:30 PM.

I love wings, quite the connoisseur when it comes to hot wings. It's not the spicy part, it's just the whole thing together. Can't wait for the recipe.