Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joining the FNN Crew

Default Joining the FNN Crew

Hello, this is SkipperDick. Well I have been watching and reading posts here at FNN for some time now and decided to join the crew. Just recently got back into fishing and find it hard to think about much else these days....lol. I just love to fish, for just about anything that wants to bite whatever is on the end of my line. I have a small fishing boat and hit most of the lakes around the Riverside area. I tried my hand at Striper fishing in the Duct last weekend with no luck but I will not be discouraged! I am an Ironworker out of Local 433 in Los Angeles, married, with two kids, boy 14, and girl 12. They too are getting the "fishing bug", probably because I won't have it any other way.!..LOL. JK Plan on taking my daughter to the Duct this weekend to hunt Stripers again with my fishing buddy and friend Ed. Who will be joining the FNN crew in the near future.
    I have enjoyed all of the fishing reports and other great things that FNN has to offer. I look forward to meeting some of you in the future and doing a little (lot) of fishing. Until then, thanks for letting me say my bit. Bye for now.

SkipperDick...........(It's not who, or what you are, it's a state of mind)!!

wow, crazy background info there man. That's comedy, but definitely welcome to the forums. Where did you get the idea for your screen name

Welcome to FNN

welcome to fnn SD
    props on getting the kids fishing

lookin forward to reading your posts

laters
    G$

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish2 View Post
    wow, crazy background info there man. That's comedy, but definitely welcome to the forums. Where did you get the idea for your screen name
    Well Badfish, The short of it is, I'm the captain of my boat (Skipper). And my real first name is Richard (Dick). It goes a little deeper than that, but that's how it started. Now I don't go by my first name, I have always used my middle name which is Todd. And Skipper Dick is a "fishing" state of mind or way of life, if you will.

So, Skipper Dick is not who or what you are but a state of mind!

And finally, Skipper Dick or Die!!!! LOL Take care! and Fish On!

Welcome to FNN, glad to have you on the board.

TD

Welcome, glad to have you here on the board.

Welcome cant wait to see your pig stripper you will hook into in the duct.

Bigred

Welcome to the board.....

Welcome
    It's all about getting the kids on some fish
    Lil Yamafish / Lake 2 @ Jess

See ya out there soon
    Rodger - YamaFish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast