Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Nacimiento 11-15-2008

or....if you are holding the peace pipe with one hand and holding the rod with the other, you may not want to put the pipe down to swing on a fish. Thus creating slack and ample time for the bass to swallow a hook, regarless of rigging technique.....yeah that it!

peace out J/K

miguel

I stopped by their this past September, on the way back from San Antone, and the lake water level was so low, that you had to walk halfway out on the lake, which was now land in order to get to the water. Have the put anymore in it since then?

Quote Originally Posted by dalean08 View Post
    Spotties are going off at this lake!! had 3 in the live well by 7:30AM Tourney started at 6:13AM. Turned in 5 for a total of 5.79 winners had 6.47 or something like that we took 6th. I caught probably 20 fish on 4.5 inch robo's DS rigged. The fish would hammer the worms no short bites!!

Question to fellow fnn members: I use the small DS hooks gama or the owner mosqito's, every time I caught a fish it would be hooked in the mouth,lips etc. my partner was texas rigging all day and every fish would swallow the hook, why wouldn't the bigger hooks(texas) be hooked in the mouth and the smaller hooks swallowed?

no water is still low but the bass are biting which is good!

Any word on fishing conditions at Naci? Spotted should be picking up as well as the whites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12