Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LBSF fyi

Default LBSF fyi

Hey guys, just an update on an offer at Long Beach Sportfishing.

Each person, that can give me 4-5 people (paid), will get a free pass on the native sun 3/4 day. Also, our minimum number of people required to get the boat out fishing is now only 10!!! Nice!!!! The native is SCHEDULED Friday-Tuesday, with 2 special $50 Rockfish Days, those being Sunday and Monday!!! Lets go fishing!!!!

GD

OR, if you prefer, if 5 of you go (IN A GROUP RESIE), the price will only be $47 each on a regular $58 day!!!! OR ONLY $40 each on a $50 day!!!!
    Last edited by ghetto dad; 11-14-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Sounds good bro. Whens this deal expire. Im gonna have to set up a trip... Gonna bring vietnam to the native sun....

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Hey guys, just an update on an offer at Long Beach Sportfishing.

Each person, that can give me 4-5 people (paid), will get a free pass on the native sun 3/4 day. Also, our minimum number of people required to get the boat out fishing is now only 10!!! Nice!!!! The native is SCHEDULED Friday-Tuesday, with 2 special $50 Rockfish Days, those being Sunday and Monday!!! Lets go fishing!!!!

GD

OR, if you prefer, if 5 of you go (IN A GROUP RESIE), the price will only be $47 each on a regular $58 day!!!! OR ONLY $40 each on a $50 day!!!!

That's very nice of you guys over there at LBSF.

Finally a landing is sticking their neck out on the forums. It's dangerous but its also shows good business ethics and good faith.

More power to you.
    Last edited by Lightline; 11-14-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    Sounds good bro. Whens this deal expire. Im gonna have to set up a trip... Gonna bring vietnam to the native sun....
    Bring Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Africa, Europe, Japan, Korea...I dont care, bring me some people!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by halibutseeker View Post
    That's very nice of you guys over there at LBSF.

Finally a landing is sticking their neck out on the forums. It's dangerous but its also shows good business ethics and good faith.

More power to you.
    Thanks....another thing I forgot to mention, when you have your FIVE people and call for resies, please let them know you are on the FNN LBSF MANAGER DISCOUNT....remember, ALL people in your party have to show up for this discount

GD
    Last edited by ghetto dad; 11-14-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Bring Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Africa, Europe, Japan, Korea...I dont care, bring me some people!!!!!

LMAO

Can we designate each day for each race then?

Are you guys going to do a sand dab trip?

If you bring China your boat gona sink.

That's some sweet deals. Thanks!

How about North Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    How about North Korea?

sure...you, joe, and k3vin are ALWAYS welcome!!

GD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast