Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sansou & FJ74 - Muy famoso en San Quitin!! 11/7-9

NICE JOB boyz....really nice.....looked like alot of fun that i missed....grrrrr....maybe next time....but i need the super deluxe panga, rich knows ....thanks for the great report joe!!!!!!!!

GD

Thanks El Pato (Pedro's Pangas) for yet again, another great SQ fishing experience. I know everyone has their favorito SQ outfitter and Capt, but so here is mine: "El Pato", from Pedro's Pangas. Pete Hillis, the owner of Pedro's Pangas, also just as awesome, and probably a better pick for you guys that don't speaky spanish!

Highlight of the trip for me was being there when FUNJUNKIE74 landed his FIRST EVER WSB !!!! AWESOME!!! You did a nice job landing her, AND, ya got your first one on a jig.....brings a tear to my eye! Be sure to post up a pic the stone once you carve her out of the cabeza!

Can't wait to get back out there! Maybe a little between X-Mas - New Year's run? Hmmmmm????? Get some FNNers together for a little SQ Style YT & Cod trip?!?!??

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Really Nice work Guys!

Beautiful Pics!
    Tuna Pens?

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    Really Nice work Guys!

Beautiful Pics!
    Tuna Pens?
    You never heard of those E??? Look em up, they are interesting....

GD

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Massive slayfest up in here!

Reminds me of my recent trip to Bahia! :D The drive was worth it, huh!? Good times. I can't wait to go back again next year! Or maybe sooner!

Man it sure looked like a nice weekend down there. Nice report Joe and Rich!! I would love to go back down there if someone drives. I promise to stay out of jail this time!!

nice job. looks like you guys had an awesome time out there. Those are some nice fish rich!

Honestly, there wasn't any sign of trouble at any point.
    There were many Federales driving up and down the roads, military check points with machine guns and for the most part wide open roads. Just don't drive at night.

It's worth the 5 hour drive!

FJ74
    Oh I hear ya man. It's not nearly as bad as some make it sound. If I got away with all the crap I did messing around down there at night a road trip straight through oughta be no prob.

We were messin' around down there in TJ near revolution blvd all night one night. After hearing some of the things that go down over there I'm amazed we made it back. Man I almost lost my keys in some club and I was so drunk I could barely move When I finally got my stuff together I found my keys and left. That was the first and last time I'll ever drive drunk too. We ended up passed out on the side of the 5 a few miles passed the border with cops waking us up telling us we couldn't sleep there an to move along, when they knew we were trashed and didn't care!

Oh man, no to mention all the nutty stuff that happened when we were down there. We did get pulled over by the federalis and it was one of the funniest and scarriest things I've ever experienced before all in the same oyster. After an hour and a lot of confusion later, they were running red lights making us follow them to the strip bar

Yes, one day I will go back and I will keep reports like this in my mind for when I do, but I stil think it's going to be a while before I go back for another crack at Mexico
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 11-10-2008 at 12:18 PM.

Way to go guys. Multi species catch in one day is definitely a great day of fishing. Congrat's FJ on your first ghost.

Great pics too.

That is an awesome trip guys, sorry that I missed this one.
    Too bad you didn't have more time to do some surf fishing down there.
    Great report and excellent pics, congrats on the nice catches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast