Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fatty caught in redondo saturday

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    For the love of god no pictures
    I second that motion....

Trolly, when you called me that day from the your boat I was amazed at how calm and cool you were and how you were already, somehow, finding a way to laugh at the situation. I was in a panic and felt sick about the situation you were in until you called me and told me the ordeal was over.

I guess, My Friend, you give a whole new meaning to the term TAILDANCER......

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Congrats on your legal "butt" Trolly!
    "Legal Butt"............Dana, you need to fish with Trolly sometime.

OMG TROLLEY!!!!!............sorry I was laughing so hard over this, but I know your exhuast system musta been spewing more than a little hot air. Better take some medical help with you next time and for heavens sakes get some cheap *** Insurance.......Feel better........OFG

Trolley, Your the best bro, Nothing can bring a smile to my face faster then one of your reports. Looking foward to seeing ya soon bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterTailRoid View Post
    Trolley, Your the best bro, Nothing can bring a smile to my face faster then one of your reports. Looking foward to seeing ya soon bro.
    I hope your not expecting me to pierce myself with a couple of treble hooks the size of a mussel scraper, in order to get you to enjoy my reports from now on RtR!

TD

Default OG Trollmiester

Mann that was a bad deal, but it almost killed me reading it good luck next time

Absolutely an incredible experience!! I can just picture you holding onto the back of your boat with a towel in your mouth!!! I'm glad it's over for you! Must have seemed like forever!

Oh man, thank God I've got my own office. I can't imagine reading this sitting in a cubicle without getting my co-workers' or boss' attention.

You straight out had me Sh**ing in my pants. Wheeeewwww...what a crack!!! Ohhh man!!! I've got tears in my eyes just picturing your expressions as this yahoo yanks on the lure and fails to tear skin and put you out of your agony at once. I do hope your "exhaust" works fine after all this "fine tuning."

I'm sorry sorry to sound so insensitive, but it's only funny unless it were to happen to me. I've had a lure go right through my finger and can only imagine how much pain you must have gone through. You, my friend, must have pissed off Poseidon cuz he must have been laughing his @$$ off throwing one misfortune after another your way.

Anyhow, thanks for the read and the tears. On a serious note, I wish you speedy recovery and hope it heals up "nicely" (is that gay?!!). Oh, and don't forget to go get one of them Tetanus shots just to be on the safe side.

Better luck on your next trip and don't forget to wear a "Butt Strap!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butt.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	8318  

I would have payed good money to see that Trolly. You always bring a smile to my face at your expense lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast