Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fatty caught in redondo saturday

Default fatty caught in redondo saturday

i launched my boat by myself in redondo about 9 in the morning.went to catch bonita for bait for catfishing later on at the vine.pulled two cd 18s rapalas,then switched to cd 14s.went passed the city of redondo on the way to rocky point.i stared at the big rapala and said to my self ,man i would hate to sit on one of those by accident,so i put one away.as i changed the other one out i did not put that one away.i started trolling by rocky point when i turned around thats when it happened.no not a fish.i sat on the big rapala.it was thru my pants close to my exhaust systym on my bodey.i could not see it by i knew it was deep.i could not reach the rest of the lure to cut it off.the weight of lure was making it hurt and i started to prespire and water was running down my head.i headed back to the dock,but couldnt go to fast ,because the bumps were weighing down the lure.got to the dock and handed the first person i saw and said ,,here is a cutter the lure is stuck and please cut the lure off from the other treble in me.he said no problem and yanked has hard as he could.i think i gave birth right there and there with a owwwwwwwwwww.i said what did youdo?he said you mean it was thru your body ,i thought it was just stuck in your pants.i walked up and asked a couple of people and they said no.all i wanted was someone to cut the ring off so i could drive my truck and retrieve my boat.i ran into a old friend and made him do it on a bench.i did not know how close it was to my exhaust and he said no.i said i will give u the lure and he said yes.he grabs the cutter and says if you fart i will kill you lol lol.he cuts the lure off and the ring hits him in the outside of his eye but he was okay.waited for three boats to leave and i put the boat on trailer and got home in eleven minutes luckily.my neighbor saw me putting my boat away and said what did you catch? i said a fatty and showed him.he said he had two years of medical school and brought this kit over.he said he needed more light so i went outside and held on to the back of the boat with a towel in my mouth.he grabed a hold of the hook but the pointed end went back in and disapeared.i have no insurance i was going to harbor grneral for eighty dollars and a 13 hour wait.i drove down the street for three miles and found a doctor.the lady said no credit cards cash only and they were gonna close.i had ten bucks and would not have enough time to go get money.i went two doors down where my friend works and i borowed cash with no questions asked.man it pays to have friends.the doctor asked me do you know what i am going to do? i said yes i have had many hooks in my day ,most of them i have had friends yank them out after a couple of shots of tequila.then i told him you will freeze or num it with a shot,cut it open remove the hook and stich it.he did it for 70 dollars and i am a happy man.will try again next week and sorry for the bad typing.

I about fell outta my chair when you told me that....

(You forgot the part where you had to walk kinda sideways cause the hook was rubbing your cheek! LOL)
    Last edited by sansou; 10-27-2008 at 08:31 PM.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hilarious!!!!!!!
    Last edited by russ88; 10-27-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Sorry for your accident....but man that was funny as "chit".... LMAO

You could have gone to county USC medical center. Many people who dont have insurance go there for free medical treatment. Its where many medical students do their internship.

I think by law no hospital can refuse medical treatment, unless it stunk, in your case it might have stunk lol

Talk about butt hooking

OMG !!!!! Trollmiester !!!!! You got to be more careful buddy. Dang You must of been in some pain !!!

Glad you were able to get it taken care of by a Doctor.

See you soon Chris.

Wow i can imagine all the waves making your lure bounced up and down will it was in you i would have called the life guard.Thanks for the laughs

Bigred

Oh, man!!! That's horrible!!!

Sorry to hear about that and all of the attached details. I was living it through your descriptions!!!

I am gonna walk with a limp for at least a couple of days now!!!

Congrats on your legal "butt" Trolly!

I am sorry to hear about your misfortune Trolly, but at least you didn't get skunked!

BTW this thread is worthless without pictures

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I am sorry to hear about your misfortune Trolly, but at least you didn't get skunked!

BTW this thread is worthless without pictures

TD
    For the love of god no pictures

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast