Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great day on the Spitfire

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Another one of his stale old jokes. Ask him to write some new material for you.

I know that you get to make fun of me because you are an FNN sponsor and I am just a non paying annoyance.

But come on man...............lighten up already, won't ya?

And in the future I'd appreciate it if you would not post my private medical matters on the public parts of FNN, please. Thank you very much.
    One_leg pity party.....table is ready.......

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    One_leg pity party.....table is ready.......

GD

GD, I know that you get to make fun of me because you are an FNN sponsor and I am just a non paying annoyance.

But come on man...............lighten up already, won't ya?

No, whats FUNNY is that i said it to YOU!! YOU seem to think its the real world.......so sthu and go fish the salt with parick......

Is that how you talk to all your subordinates in the FNN Chatroom at Chatzy?

Is that how you talk to all your subordinates in the FNN Chatroom at Chatzy?

Dont you mean the NAU chatroom?

Bummer about the slow fishing. O_L
    Temp charts showed like 70 degree water on Sunday.
    Was expecting to see some very good reports.

I'm glad ive been working too much. 70+ hr work weeks.
    Other then the YFT bite last month.
    Not really worth the wear and tear on the boat.
    Did catch a 30" butt last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tail Chaser View Post
    Bummer about the slow fishing. O_L
    Temp charts showed like 70 degree water on Sunday.
    Was expecting to see some very good reports.

I'm glad ive been working too much. 70+ hr work weeks.
    Other then the YFT bite last month.
    Not really worth the wear and tear on the boat.
    Did catch a 30" butt last month.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it it a lot.

Congrats on the big Hali.

..and that REALLY is the name too.....the No Alan Union chatroom......its funny how youre in the other one talking to yourself alan.....

GD
    Well, at least now the room is a democracy.

Steve, it appears as though you do not have total authority anymore?

Does anyone know if it ok for me to post a link to a Chatzy chatroom on FNN, or would the webmaster/moderator be angry with members spending less time on FNN and more time on Chatzy? Chatzy can be very interesting at times. Chatzy does not receive a single penny from you guys, right? It appears as though you guys actually like looking at the banner ads for birth control and boxers and briefs!!!

Ever since you have started constantly chatting, PM'ing, e-mailing, texting, and receiving calls from FNN Editor Sansou (Rich) you have become much more angry, abusive, insulting, and downright mean spirited towards a number of FNN members. I guess I could be wrong? But your actions speak much louder than your words.

Just my

Does anyone know if it ok for me to post a link to a Chatzy chatroom on FNN, or would the webmaster/moderator be angry with members spending less time on FNN and more time on Chatzy? Chatzy can be very interesting at times. Chatzy does not receive a single penny from you guys, right? It appears as though you guys actually like looking at the banner ads for birth control and boxers and briefs!!!

Ever since you have started constantly chatting, PM'ing, e-mailing, texting, and receiving calls from FNN Editor Sansou (Rich) you have become much more angry, abusive, insulting, and downright mean spirited towards a number of FNN members. I guess I could be wrong? But your actions speak much louder than your words.

Just my
    you REALLY want to p*ss me off alan?? DO NOT say its been towards other members....its been towards YOU period....so take your ONE LEG PITY party to another site, where they dont know you, and where people can fall for your crap....until they finally get to know you, like people did on here.

Stop blaming rich for all your problems that you have. YOU are your biggest problem alan. This victim role has been played out, everyone knows your game now....so drop that avatar....you are NO LONGER with us......PERIOD!!! And if any of the homies have a problem with that, they can leave too....which i DOUBT they will....NO ONE wanted you to go on that trip, yet, you went anyways....pitiful......and DONT blame rich for my reply...and DO NOT include other FNN members in your pity party......

GD

I never had total authority...we make decisions as a group.....id like to do a poll on FNN....should we ban one leg.......

GD

Just my

i think u forget why things are the way they are alan...its your big mouth and that ego not alot of people see that got u into all this. so dont try and single out GD as the bad guy.
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast