Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitfire with the BBFC Guys 10-26-08

Great seeing the crew fishin again. Had a good time even though fishin was tough. That mako was freakin awesome. Too bad we all missed the great photo op. Glad I was able to get my limit of tasty sculpins at least.

Thanks for the report Jimmy.

Always a good time fishing with the boys. I hadn't fished w/ Dean since last winter.

The trigger fishs' skin is tough, it will dull your knife. Morgan had a hard time filleting it because its that tough. Not much meat on the trigger. I think the skin is tough enough to make some boots or wallet (no joke)

When the next meet up?

WOW.. glad to see you guys had a great time out there! Wish I was there fishing with of you, instead I was surf fishing with a big SKUNKO for the day!

By the way,thats a good looking trigger!!

That's one great eat'n fish JLO... Great catch and congrats on the jackpot

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Great report.

Jimmy, that was an awesome account of a really fun trip. Thanks for posting it up!!!

The Mako chowing down on the sea lion carcass was an incredible sight. Totally

We were in the right place, but it must have been the wrong time.

Congrats to Jason on the JP trigger.

BTW, I caught a fish.

Gmoney, thanks for everything.

Jimmy
    great report and nice job out there!!!
    thanks for taking the time to put up a great report.

GD-
    Thanks again for coordinating another great day on the water!! slow fishing is no match for having a boat load of good peeps hangin out and goofing off! I had a blast.

my two high points of the day:

1. watching that mako was epic!! i have never seen anything even remotely close to what we witnessed. beyond cool
    2. alan falling asleep on the way home. ssshhhh sooo quiet (although yelling at him just to wake him up was really fun)

major props to derek and morgan for working their butts off and for keeping the scene fun!!

good to see all the BBFC rolling strong - see y'all on the next one!!!

laters
    G$

thanks for posting this up. that was a fun trip. That was crazy watching that mako munch on the seal! we gotta do that again soon

man i had a very good time on this trip ... although fishing was not so grate
    (i got skunked) but meeting the bad boy's crew and some other cool people and seeing the mako having breakfast maid it all worth it!
    i would like to thank you guys for having me.

Hey Jimmy, thanks for the great report kid...it was great meeting you and your dad. I have a few pics ill post when i can!

It was GREAT finally getting the boyz back together for a great trip on the Spitfire.....as usaul, they worked their butts off and we had a GREAT time, regardless of the slow fishing. It was also great meeting new faces, and I look forward to another trip on the water......

GD
    Last edited by ghetto dad; 10-27-2008 at 11:31 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast