Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banjo Minnow

Default Banjo Minnow

I was watchin an infomerccial on the Banjo Minnow the other night and was thinking......Maybe that might work on the surf for Halibuts or whatever wants to bit. Whats all yah opinion on it. Looks pretty sweet!

Oh and Ill be fishing 72nd this Sat around 0600 anyone wanna go?

Quote Originally Posted by spam chucker
    zoom flukes
    Right one ZOOM FLUKE in smoke color

Hey Re8elmonk0341,

I got suckered into the Banjo minnow lure a few years back.....yeah it caught me a few fish but noway near as many as other lures on the market.

just my :2cents:

sonarbp

Thanx for all ya's input now I can save some $ on not buying any and use the flukes that I have. :thumb:

i'll probably be out there on sat morning. either there or a lil bit north to avoid the crowd at 72nd.

Quote Originally Posted by uandme
    i'll probably be out there on sat morning. either there or a lil bit north to avoid the crowd at 72nd.
    On your yak or surf fishing?

those infomercials are pretty convincing...i want one of those instant fisherman. LETS.....GO...&#46 ;.FISH!!!

lmfao victor...is that the one that shoot-casts????? thats tight! (for you white guys, that means stylish or cool) :D

lol..naw ese(dude), its the one that flips open homes(bro). and it comes with the loked out (cool)tackle belt. i could imagine myself going down a cliff in palos verdes to my secret fishing spot with my instant fisherman, my tackle, and bait in a backpack.

i wonder what size line it comes with cause in the infomercial the guy catches trout, bass, even sharks :shock: must be some sort of superline i dont know about.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by victor101
    lol..naw ese(dude), its the one that flips open homes(bro). and it comes with the loked out (cool)tackle belt. i could imagine myself going down a cliff in palos verdes to my secret fishing spot with my instant fisherman, my tackle, and bait in a backpack.

i wonder what size line it comes with cause in the infomercial the guy catches trout, bass, even sharks :shock: must be some sort of superline i dont know about.... :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE ONE IM TALKING ABOUT!!!! YOU PUMP IT LIKE A BB GUN THEN SHOOT CAST...ok, sorry, we kinda jacked your post....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast