Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY GOT IN!! hI ALL!!

Default FINALLY GOT IN!! hI ALL!!

Hey all! My girlfriend and I just joined after seeing your banner at Lake Irvine and talking to some members. She is CRVZ on her and will say hi shortly. I fished growing up and stopped for years. She just learned and we now fish several days a week. We go to Lake Irvine, Huntington Beach Pier, Kern River, Lake Cachuma and soon many more places. We are learning fast and are having a blast!! Hopefully we can get our Team 57 shirts in some pictures with some great fish and meet some of you. Thanks for the great site!!

-Mav

Default Re:

welcome to the board. Cindy

Welcome to you and your gf, it sure looks like we fish very similar areas....we hafta be sure to "hook up" sometime this season. You sound like the type of members that help makes this a great site! Glad you found us.

See you at the Vine,

TD

Thanks!
    Let us know when you go again. we have been doing well on our lil West Doc averaging 1-18 Bluegill and a few smaller cats. We like to go on Fri or Sat night since they are open until 2!

Huntington Pier, we have a secret weapon!! We catch nice Croaker as fast as we can bait it and drop it in! We caught a Batray as well!! our next venture is a 3/4 day Sea Trip. She has never been and I havent been in years! Keep us in mind if anyone wants extra people for a charter or join on an open trip.

Sounds good....I hope I am not asking a lame question, but what is a "lil Wes Doc"? Might be hitting the Vine on Friday if I can shake this flu bug by then.

TD

welcome to the board. You'll have a blast here and def. will meet a lot of cool FNNERS.
    :)
    JR

MAVERICK??...can i just call you "McCain??".....lol..jk

welcome to the zoo.

Welcome, have fun out there!

Sorry Typo..."Little west Doc"

Thanks for the warm welcome! friday might work ..after my hockey game of course..

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Welcome to you and your gf, it sure looks like we fish very similar areas....we hafta be sure to "hook up" sometime this season. You sound like the type of members that help makes this a great site! Glad you found us.

See you at the Vine,

TD

Ditto..............Hey Mav where's Goose? LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast