Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A nice Eastern Sierra fishing trip

Tm65 , Iam glad your feeling better and went up north with Alan , Alans a knowlegable troller and he seems to know sabrina from rumor control . He probably didn't talk much Iam sure on this trip , ha . Beautiful country this time of year , can't wait for the pics .

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    Tm65 , Iam glad your feeling better and went up north with Alan , Alans a knowlegable troller and he seems to know sabrina from rumor control . He probably didn't talk much Iam sure on this trip , ha . Beautiful country this time of year , can't wait for the pics .

Diamondbear, Thanks for the reply. Alan told me on the way up you were in training for a out of State hunting trip. I also rubbed it in to alan that he did not share some of his Alblone with me either. If at all possiable I would like to drive up North next year and get me some of them Albone myself. Alan did feel bad in not sharing though.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Thanks for the invite.....

GD

Did I miss something here?

Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan88 View Post
    Patrick,

It sounds like you had a good time up there!
    I would of went but it has to be 3 or 4 days!

Where are the Pics!

AmpMan88

Dennis, we all had fun. Wish you could of went this trip too. Next time. Your right about staying longer. That would be better. I just had 2 days and that was that. I figure thats better than nothing. Thanks for the reply. Hopfully soon we can get back out to Skinner for some of them Striper .

Patrick , your invited to go Abalone hunting with One-Leg and me next spring for sure . I hope you don't mind swimming on the OUTSIDE OF US GOING OUT IN THE MORNING as I want you to be the first one to see the seals on the rocks looking down on us saying what are you dummies doing in the water , lol just kidding , easy limits 8.50-9.0 abs. // steve

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    Patrick , your invited to go Abalone hunting with One-Leg and me next spring for sure . I hope you don't mind swimming on the OUTSIDE OF US GOING OUT IN THE MORNING as I want you to be the first one to see the seals on the rocks looking down on us saying what are you dummies doing in the water , lol just kidding , easy limits 8.50-9.0 abs. // steve

The only thing I worry about is looking like a Tasty Treat to a Great White Shark. I will have some Vacation time coming up in the spring and this would work out great. See you at the Vine DB

Patrick, great report. Isn't that part of the Sierras awesome? I mean, I could live up there! I'm sure you'll remember this trip forever..

SCG7

Great job on the sierra fishing... looks like they are waking up from that sleep they were having when I was last up. Just in time for my October trip

Get those pictures up@!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    Patrick, great report. Isn't that part of the Sierras awesome? I mean, I could live up there! I'm sure you'll remember this trip forever..

SCG7

Thanks for the reply bro. I could live up there if all I had to was to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish2 View Post
    Great job on the sierra fishing... looks like they are waking up from that sleep they were having when I was last up. Just in time for my October trip

Get those pictures up@!

Thanks for the reply . Good luck on your fishing trip.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234