Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: boat lobster hooping

Hesbros - Thanks for the info. It's appreciated.

Ahhvtec - Can you imagine 100 hoops coming off a boat... It screams "danger zone" to lobsters...

Chris - Thanks for your feedback on the Cobra....

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas.. I'll going to try the pier tomorrow but I doubt anything will happen.

WHat pier are you planning on going to? I've hoop Dondo near the rock on my yak before and have caught bug. There have been ugs caught there as well but from poachers. You might give Dondo pier a try I've personally never caught lobsters ther but plenty of those yummy rock crabs.

i have a good feeling about this season .. i am very excited .. only a couple more hours till i start searching for the little critters

Got this from the 976-tuna website. It was posted on the main page yesterday.

Like Lobster? Liquid Coast Highway does!

Local trips- Any night, six people, four hours, for $600.00 (Includes nets and beer).

Catalina- Call to inquire.

Starts Saturday, September 27th 2008, through to March 18th, 2009.

CALL NOW! Dave (949) 374 0786 Jeremy (714) 851 4116.

Ricky Ray - Wow, thanks for the info.. I'll look into it.. I don't have that many friends who are willing to shell out $100 bucks for lobster hooping but I'll check it out. Thanks again..

Wildhorse - It's gonna be full house out there.. Good luck.. I'll be hooping tomorrow since the wife wants to spend some time together tonight.

Re8elmonk, i'll probably be hooping at redondo pier along with the 1000 other guys..hahaha..

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by wyang76 View Post

Wildhorse - It's gonna be full house out there.. Good luck.. I'll be hooping tomorrow since the wife wants to spend some time together tonight.

yeah i know its going to be a zoo .. i am going out with a group of 5 boats to dive ... should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by wyang76 View Post
    Re8elmonk, i'll probably be hooping at redondo pier along with the 1000 other guys..hahaha..

Good luck!
    I personally hate the piers (too many poachers) I only do it cuz gas is expensive. Since this year I have hook-ups I'll be hooping from my boat more.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND BE SAFE OUT THERE

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorse1966 View Post
    yeah i know its going to be a zoo .. i am going out with a group of 5 boats to dive ... should be fun

and this is what we got for the opening...

So far looking good for this year.... Right Wildhorse ^_^

HAHAHA good jobKen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast