Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry firearms?

I carry a springfield XD in 45 ACP WIth some Hydro Shock amo. When i go night fishing @ silverwood i almost always run into junkies, coyotes, an occasional bear cave. On long trips i also carry a small .22 in the event that you are lost or stranded it is perfect for hunting rabbits or other small animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    I carry a Colt .357 Mag. 2 rounds of snake shot, 4 rounds of .357 Mag. hollow point.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by imd12nv View Post
    I carry a springfield XD in 45 ACP WIth some Hydro Shock amo. When i go night fishing @ silverwood i almost always run into junkies, coyotes, an occasional bear cave. On long trips i also carry a small .22 in the event that you are lost or stranded it is perfect for hunting rabbits or other small animals.

Even nicer

I carry a Zip Gun I made from a piece of lead pipe and a rubber band.

I took am packing when i fish the canals in the desert..or doing some night fishing...am always packing my B.A.R

B.A.R.= Big A**** ROCK...

if that don't work my PARA ORDINANCE .45 loaded with hydra shocks......will
    just becarefull all....

Default bit of info

http://www.californiaconcealedcarry....nties/sbc.html
    says...

"Do you go camping or recreate in uninhabited areas? You, and your frail wife and small kids and/or grandkids, often travel through desolate areas to reach even more remote areas. You fear death or great bodily injury from those that might victimize you if you became stranded. Emphasize the dangers while traveling in remote areas, not your security while camping. California law already allows you to carry concealed at most campsites without a CCW. "

Quote Originally Posted by El Weirdo View Post
    http://www.californiaconcealedcarry....nties/sbc.html
    says...

"Do you go camping or recreate in uninhabited areas? You, and your frail wife and small kids and/or grandkids, often travel through desolate areas to reach even more remote areas. You fear death or great bodily injury from those that might victimize you if you became stranded. Emphasize the dangers while traveling in remote areas, not your security while camping. California law already allows you to carry concealed at most campsites without a CCW. "
    Nice to know that San Bernardino County still supports the 2nd amendment, now if anyone knows how to make LA county just as supportive and willing to issue CCL let me know. Not to mention I live at the door step of the nations most dangerous national forest and most criminally active streets. It's funny to know however who IS issued CCL's in Los Angeles. But I guess that the lives of the judges, attorneys, politicians and celebrities are more important than mine and my family....... don't get me started...
    Last edited by fishing_addict; 09-16-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishing_addict View Post
    Who said anything about concealing? I keep mine in my shoulder holster out for all the ...to see! Besides, if your in a national forest it's perfectly legal to carry a firearm where it is exposed. However state and national parks inside the state of California is another story.... no firearms allowed as far as I know.
    Ditto!
    I carry a S&W w/hollow points and a Mossberg for back-up.

And it's not the kitties and the "bur" im concerned with...
    It's those bi-pedal critters that get me worried.

In all the years past in which I hiked & fished the high country (Rockies, Sierra's, Smokies, and Canada) ~ I've run into "persons who cause me concern" twice. It's amazing how much of a wide berth folks relinquish when they hear the comforting sound of me racking my Mossy!!

FFF
    (maybe I should change my name to PistolPackinFishinFool LOL)

I carry .40 Glock 23 with Black Talon rounds. remember those? haha Let me sleep safe in a little tent in glacier national park in montana.

Chris

I remember them "EVIL BLACK TALONS"..evil by the whack a** media..still have a few box of them tucked away

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast